Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Archer Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• allure32
    started a topic Archer Guide

Archer Guide

Hi all.

Who can help me with Archer Builds for PvP & World Boss & Catacombs?

I've been using some threats to help me. I hope some expert could make a Good Archer Guide =). (Mages have a lot of them, Knights have a few to. Archers dont have to much, i think)

Skill Tree

Max All Passive Skills - Max Arrow Strike - Max Multi-Shots > and now... is my problem... where to start? work for Deep Freeze? work for Delphic Sniper? BloodThirsty? What are the real usefull for PvP & Catas & WB. need advice!
    at lvl 30 wt is the best to have? and so on...

Astral Build

Originally posted by jenas;231966
    [LIST
    [*]For Archer[/LIST]
    1. Power of Titan (Patk +216) no doubt about this. Btw WTH I got 3 power of Titan, but I am a Mage, are you serious? I never obtain what I want best Soul of Hammer.
    2. Sacred Heart (Pdef +216) needed in the Arena and Dungeon.
    3. Spirit of Nature (Mdef +216) needed in the Arena and Dungeon, especially used in Forgotten Catacombs.
    4. Breserker Essence (Critical +216) no need to hesitate
    5. Light of Justice (Crit based dmg increase by 5%)
    6. Archer live with crit, sometimes I feel not fair, they attack fast, and got a skill of double attack, at the early phase of the game, Archer could earn much more money through World Boss and Arena.

Note:
    a. if obtain better astro, save them for the future, and you could switch them in different situation, like Arena, Forgotten Catacombs (take place Pdef with Mdef), and World Boss.
    b. I just list 5 astro, never mean the other ones is useless, just not that obvious effect and useful well for now, like Dragon's breth that works in the future while ppl do you a dmg of 5000 or so, and Angelic Wings, Block, as far as I know, Block could dodge 30% dmg or so, but the odds of release is so low, 1000 block =10%. you know we need steady effect.
    c. about Soul of Ashura (Floating dmg expand by 5%) that is expand not increase, so there is a chance to increase and reduce dmg by 5%, in case of 50% of them, that is nothing for us, so I dont suggest using this.
    in http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ghlight=ARCHER

Gems Socket

PAttack / Hp / Pdef/Mdef (The most importants?)

Combo

I've saw some combos for all classes, but I can't use them, dunno what I'm doing wrong, simple take to long to do some special attack, the archer gets an ofensive position and take a lot of time to hit... Any tip?

At lvl 40 you choose Knights?
    What is the best gears set you got for archers? morai at lvl 20 then phoenix and so one from the dungeons team? or the lvl 35? and so on...

Thank You for any help already

• autlos
    replied
    Originally posted by allure32 View Post
    this answer me alot! thank you..

i've 2 archers atm in 2 different servers. one with sniper (lvl28) the other i have been woring for deepfreeze (in 1st lvl... well. i dont like it. simple. againts monsters and boss's dont do much) im lvl 32/33 atm.
    bloodthirsty i've got lvl1 to. and well in pvp dont work either at this lvl. only give a few miserable heal. i think i've spend one skill on it stupidly atm.
    at lvl 33. i'm stuck in lvl27 catacombs... why? need more damage. i dont have yet 3kpatk :/

againts worldboss.. i dunno if deepfreeze work is the best option... what you think?
    Dont worry, if you dont have 3k PATK at the moment, you should be around 2.5k or so, and Im stuck at the Vixar Daradons too. It also might depend on your troops or your equipment, your skills should be cut out for it, I dont use Deep Freeze in Catacombs. Just take out all skills except for Arrow Strike and Multi-shot, you should get past lv 27 in a couple or so more levels

Leave a comment:

• allure32
    replied
    Originally posted by autlos View Post
    Oh and do the lower half of the skill tree if youre going to use any "Active" type skills. Delphics just dont do much damage for what its worth. Useless as hell. Bloodthirsty sounds pretty good, but from what Ive seen they only heal for about 400+<700 average, and again its not worth it. MAX Deep Freeze, Armor Piercer, Incendiary Shot and MAX all passives
    this answer me alot! thank you..

i've 2 archers atm in 2 different servers. one with sniper (lvl28) the other i have been woring for deepfreeze (in 1st lvl... well. i dont like it. simple. againts monsters and boss's dont do much) im lvl 32/33 atm.
    bloodthirsty i've got lvl1 to. and well in pvp dont work either at this lvl. only give a few miserable heal. i think i've spend one skill on it stupidly atm.
    at lvl 33. i'm stuck in lvl27 catacombs... why? need more damage. i dont have yet 3kpatk :/

againts worldboss.. i dunno if deepfreeze work is the best option... what you think?

Leave a comment:

• autlos
    replied
    Oh and do the lower half of the skill tree if youre going to use any "Active" type skills. Delphics just dont do much damage for what its worth. Useless as hell. Bloodthirsty sounds pretty good, but from what Ive seen they only heal for about 400+<700 average, and again its not worth it. MAX Deep Freeze, Armor Piercer, Incendiary Shot and MAX all passives
    Last edited by autlos; 09-14-2012, 08:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• allure32
    replied
    Thank You Autlos.

The first reply hope not the last...

Leave a comment:

• autlos
    replied
    GEMS
    PATK>HP> try a 1:2 ratio with 1 PDEF, 2MDEF for equipments since you can take hits from a physical attack more than you can with a magic attack
    COMBO
    Arrow Strike when the screen is just about to show so you can get first hit, and you have to make a split second decision before you use next skill, if you fill up rage to 10 with first shot, quickly activate Multi-shot, if not use Arrow Strike again, then your Multi-shot should keep you at a rage of 10 with Acumen maxed out, and that should be your combo.

Now if you decide to use other skills:

1. Arrow Strike(x1 or x2)
    2. Multi-shot so you can be ahead by either a lot or a little
    3. Arrow Strike x1
    4. Multi-shot
    5. Repeat 3 & 4
    6. Stick your other skill you want to use, but your opponent should be low health by then.

Side note, I rarely use another skill like Deep Freeze, its just almost not worth its cost at the moment, if its maxed out then use it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X