Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Troop Guide, please help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troop Guide, please help

Can anyone please tell me all about troop?

please explain:
    how they attack? MATK or PATK?
    how their defence? which one is better MDEF or PDEF?
    what is their advantage and disadvantage..
    and last, if you can tell about how is your strategy in upgrading troop and improving technology

because I want to spent kyanite, daru and time as good as possible , so I can make strategy for troop..

thanks
    name : Benyamin
    server : Camp Calorn
    job : Knight
    Guild : Indo_stars

Game for fun

Lancers - Palladins - Gryphons - Knights = Patk
    Sorcs - Priest - Angels = Matk

In general, Pdef is better for start. Then pass lvl 40 in dungeons and campaing + mages in duels/arena, Mdef becomes pretty necessary on you and troops.

Lancers , Palladins can help in low lvls to do dmg and tank for you.
    After lvl 25 you can chose to go for gryphons or stick with pallys to wait for lvl 40 troops. I suggest to skip gryphons so you don't spend more daru's on em to keep pally's lvling till you get knights or Angels.

Now for Angels or Knights : 2 Schools here. Knights with aoe dmg and tankyness is the ''logical'' thing to let them tank for you while you build your rage, etc. Or, Angels. They does a pretty good heal it seems. So no one know can really tell i think if this heal is good enough, cause it heals always the lowest hp on the team, so them usually. It makes em loose a turn to make some dmg to the enemy troops. And, since they are squishy they ''must'' be behind you, making you more ahead in hp lost in front of your opponent.

But those heals... may be they will sustain more than the dmg received at real high lvl ( pass 60 may be ? i don't know... ) But I don't hink they ever will.

Just my 2 cents.

Comment

What is the point of your troop count? Does it help you in battle at all? or is it just there to bug you and make sure you keep your troops recruited?

Comment

Originally posted by Auylia View Post
        What is the point of your troop count? Does it help you in battle at all? or is it just there to bug you and make sure you keep your troops recruited?
        troop count is the amount of troops u can take in battle
        if they die u recruit
        high troop count = less time u recruit them
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Ah Okay. Thank you.

Comment

Not only that... The troop count is the amout of stacking troops IN battle which means the multiplier they got to calculate the HP they have in battle. Like if you boost troop count + charisma as hell... ur troops wont ever die in campaing or PvP duels rolf. But is it worth it to pay so much for this in kyanite and charisma gems... not sure

Comment

Working...
            X