No announcement yet.

How many whips needed per mount event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many whips needed per mount event?

I've got 1k whips, anyone think it's enough for mount event or I just need to save more?
    "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

keep saving.....
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by Miserius View Post
      I've got 1k whips, anyone think it's enough for mount event or I just need to save more?
      Well... The two recent mount events that used unlimited SC's and unlimited whips to earn event tokens were the only two like it.

Depending on what you believe from reading around here: Either, they won't happen again or keep hoping for another one.
      | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
      | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by Miserius View Post
        1k wips dont give much stat anyways so better save them( assuming your stables are lvl 3 or 2) so i would say save them, and i am sure there will be a event where mount wips will yield exchanges, the past few events were to clear saved up wips and lose hope and stop saving.

Comment

in an unlimited whip event i would say u need 800 whips to get the equipment or item whatever needed as long as u have that u have it the thing u need like mounts in the bag whichh require some **** but u should be able to get them with 800 whips exactly if am not mistaken and keep on saving for higher level stables and br it rolls

Comment

Working...
          X