Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guide on how to use GOLD to prevent PLUNDER!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide on how to use GOLD to prevent PLUNDER!!!

Guide on how to use GOLD to prevent PLUNDER!!!

First of all, in the Wartune Game, Gold is one of the important resources that can be used in many purposes.

Gold used in the ff:

1. Finding Astrals in Astro - to earn more gold and extend finding astrals, try to sell misfortune and green astrals which cost you about 1200-3600 gold per astrals. You can pick only blue, purple and gold astrals to use or to extract for experience. If the gold turns to less than 20k gold, you can't find astrals anymore.

2. Enchanting weapon - as you can see, the higher level of equipment you upgrade, the more expensive the gold you spend. Maybe about +8 or higher makes a lot of pain to spend gold. Try to use luck stones to prevent enchantment failures.

3. Constructing Buildings - if you are in a higher level, the amount of gold spend is higher and higher too. Try to construct any buildings if you have gold to spend. If you have a lots of gold and you want to construct more buildings, make sure you have many vouchers ready to spend to save time.

Vouchers are usually got from:

a. Tree of Ancients
    b. Duel
    c. Mystery Box

4. Buying seeds in farm shop - it is important; that's why you must have remaining gold to reserve for seeds when you farm.

5. Recruiting troops - even in only small amount, make sure that you must recruit troops as early as possible and maximize populations. Populations depends on the level of cottages you have constructed.

6. Recycling and Synthesizing - if you have excess of green or higher items, usually you recycle it for refinement stones, and if you have items to combine for powerful items, that's for synthesizing. It spends gold also.

GUIDE ON HOW TO SAVE GOLD FROM PLUNDERERS

Now, let's proceed in guide on how to save gold from plunderer.

You cannot avoid people who try to plunder your city but there are ways to save your gold against them. Plunder gold rewards 10% of your current gold.
    (Example: You have 100k gold and you plundered by some players stronger than you, it will reduced 10k gold which is 10% of 100k gold)

1. If you have golds, spend it one by one using my guides on top, that is in order.

2. Use "City Protection Token" - which is buyable at the shop or try to find it in mystery box.

3. Make your character stronger - that's why other players has a chance to lose against you. This is one way that some people stops to plunder you.

4. Be aware of transferring world maps - the higher level of maps that you transferred, the more dangerous people you encountered to plunder you when you attacked or being attacked.

Where is the savings? :-?
    I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
    I enjoyed the game and the game itself rocks!
    'but the company is ruined it.
    Goodbye!

Comment

the savings is in utilizing your gold wisely and keeping the on hand gold to a minimum so that if you are plundered they don't get much if anything at all
      Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
      Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
      Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
      (How To Submit a Ticket)
      ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

The simpler guide:
        Guild Contribution or Astrals
        Wartune:
        Server: [S3]Worg Lair
        Name: Cashmere
        Guild: Kingdom

My
        My

Comment

Lol the best spots not to get plundered are here! Theyre the four corners of the map! :P Seriously, in my server its dead silent in the corners, or is it because Im in Fetid Swamp and theres not a lot of people there yet? :P

Comment

I empty all of my remaining gold into guild contribution at the end of every day. This way if I am plundered when I am sleeping or at school the total gold amount taken is much lower than it would be if I just left the amount as is. Also it helps my guild gain wealth faster and raises my contribution with little or no effort.

The general rule is to keep gold count low when not online. This deters players from repeatedly plundering me. When they realize that they are not getting any gold they give up and move on to another player. (I admit that I repeatedly raid the same people if I continue to receive a decent gold amount, and move onto other people when they A) stop being profitable or B) move their city). Of course some players will continue to plunder even if they are getting no gold because they are in need of more kyanite.

If I am going to be gone for a much longer time then I double up on protection tokens.
            "Without love it cannot be seen."

Name: Ange
            Nickname: The Witch of Resurrection

Comment

go to map of lower levels. so youl be sure that cities living their cant plunder u coz ur 100% stronger than them ~.~

Comment

Originally posted by grayhatter View Post
                The simpler guide:
                I was thinking the same exact thing!

Comment

Originally posted by grayhatter View Post
                  The simpler guide:
                  more simpler guide :
                  use gold asap ... lol but i would say that when ppl ask how to prevent lost many gold from plunder , haha
                  [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                  NasrulEyo
                  Mage
                  Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                  U can submit a here
                  My guide

Comment

Originally posted by Quietcloak View Post
                    I was thinking the same exact thing!
                    Players often look for the higher lvl in the lowbies areas, and plunder them as vaults knowing they will be hoarding their gold.. your much better of spending it, with so much need for gold, there no reason to hold onto it beyond the protection of a city token.
                    Taste the bitter sweet flavor of my blade, your cries of agony are music to me ~ GarterGirl - Battle Commander to the Legions of Havoc - Server S1 Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Working...
                    X