Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do You Need To Maximize Your Population or Charisma?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Do You Need To Maximize Your Population or Charisma?

Question guys, I'm wondering why we need to maximize our population, I'm level 33 right now and my Cottage level is 27 (5000 Population) so my question is do I really need to level up my cottage? It also goes with the Charisma, coz it only adds population/troops.

IGN: Xander07
    Server: S16
    Class: Mage
    Guild: ReDMooN

Facebook:
    Twitter: @iamXander7

in my opinion..it'a important for a mage to having a hi-def n hp stat troops..especially if u have low PDEF..
    i've win some battles with a player who have hi-er level of knight/angel troop than mine..

Comment

The cottage seems to be for AFK mode ease really. By that I mean when you AFK in Crypts, if you have a low population, your troops will run out as you fight more and more battles.

Eventually though you will realize that your ability to level your character will go slower than the time it takes to level up your buildings. Eventually you break even and stay there.

Concerning Charisma, I dunno if you are aware of it but Charisma directly effects troop count. Troop count is different than population. It determines how much of your total population goes into battle. The higher the troop count, the more HP your support will have. The formula is Troop HP x troop count / 200 I think. So in example:

Gryphon lvl 23 HP = 1320
      Troop Count = 457
      Divided by 200

1320 x 457 / 200 = 3016

If Charisma is 1,000, it comes out to 6,600 HP for my two Gryphons in battle. For the mage and archer, higher HP for your front line troops equals more time to lay down some heat while you stand in back. For tanking Knights, it equals people in the back can survive longer to help DPS while you soak up the damage on the front line.

Comment

ow I see, so it affects the HP of my Troops, I didn't know that. hehe. thanks guys!

IGN: Xander07
        Server: S16
        Class: Mage
        Guild: ReDMooN

Facebook:
        Twitter: @iamXander7

Comment

Working...
        X