A few questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few questions

Hiya I'm new to this game, just on my 8th day of playing at which I point I came upon the saddening discovery that daily login bonus was only for the first seven days. .-.

Anyways, I have a few questions and I was hoping someone could help me answer a few of them. I'm actually playing on the iOS version of the game hosted by Kabam and from what I can tell, it's missing a fair few features of the browser version such as sylphs, but a lot of the stuff is the same.

So my questions... Sorry it's gonna be quite a long list because I'm curious about how these things work, but any help would be appreicated.

1. Is max farm stealing per day based on how many times you steal or how much you steal?

2. Medallions say things like "Validity 15 days" in their info. Does that mean they disappear after that much time?

3. Where can I get stamina potions from?

4. What is "events back"? I think it's just a poor translation, but when I tap on rewards (the orange present) the rightmost option is called events back and sometimes I can buy stamina and xp there for balens, but other times it won't let me and says there's 0 left. Can anyone shed some light on what's going on there?

5. Hot events. Some of these expired and now there's only a few left. There's one for synthesising gems, recbarging so many balens and for using the solo arena. Some of the events that disappeared included a double devotion days and rewards for getting kills in the battleground. The longest event still there expires on the 10th, will there be new ones after that? And is the set of events for every server fixed? That is to say, does every server have the same first lot of events and the same second set of events, assuming there will be a second set of events?

6. Solo arena. Under rewards > daily events it gives a list of daily taks and how many times you've completed them. There's one called "Challenge (solo)" and it's for the solo arena. It says that I've completed it 10/20 times, but as far as I'm aware I only get 10 fights a day. Can I get 10 more, and if so, where?

7. Can I get runes and runestones from somewhere besides the shop? I bought one runestone for 20 balens because I was 50xp off level 2 brutality after using the ones given as a quest reward, but the runes don't seem that useful really and I'd rather not spend money on what seems like a minimal perk (sometimes even a disadvantage) in battle.

8. Can I turn unbound items into bound items? I want to save inventory space and I don't plan to sell many of these things so I'd rather stack them all together.

9. If I speed up a guild upgrade with balens, does that give me contribution points?

That's all I can think of right now. Thanks for any help with these

Hi, i try reply for few your question.

1. Max stealing is 200 i think and doesnt matter how much you steal gold, daru, exp ....

2. Medailons ... it depend what is your rank ... private has 30d, champion 15d, warrior - lord divine 7d and then disappears

3. Stamina potions ... only in events or sometimes dropped from guild altar wheel

4. - 6. Sorry i don't know what you mean or my english isn't good for answer to your questions

7. Runestones ... they are rewards from Tank trials
    Rune ... they can drop from tank trials chest (but this is realy rare) or they can buy in glory shop (class wars), but only blood and heal rune

8. NO bound balens you can´t convert to balens, but everything from shop (without hot bookmark) is possible buy with bound balens

9. I think yes but i´m not sure

i hope it will be helpfull

Comment

1. How many times. Once you have enough friends to hit the cap start going for more valuable stuff, like kyanite or 4+ hr crops.
      2. yes
      3. Guild blessings, or occasionally events
      4. Don't know where you're playing but it should say Get EXP and Recover EXP...this is stuff you missed out on the previous day. If you've used all possible stamina and attempts in one day, the next this screen will be blank.
      5. Hot events come and go, usually there's at least 1 set of main events per month and a few other ones.
      6. Arena is 20 att but maybe that gets cut down in a future patch...again, where are you playing?
      7. Tanks event is twice a day, you can play once.
      8. Yes, put an unbound item on the same bound item and it will give you a confirmation then stack them.
      9. Dunno...wouldn't think so...just how loadaed are you?

Comment

Very helpful, thank you.

My 8th question is a little different though. If for example I have an unbound bounty scroll and a bound bounty scroll, these take up 2 inventory spaces. Can I make them stack somehow to only take up 1 inventory space?

Class wars looks cool, just had a look at it on the wikia, but I'm not sure if the mobile version has it. :c

Edit: I'm playing Wartune: Hall of Heroes. It's an iOS version hosted by Kabam so it's a little different to the browser version. No such thing as the tanks event here, oh well. And about 9 I'm just curious, donmt think I'd waste money on that lol, but I've already been tempted into wings and a few other things. :P

I will try that for stacking items, thanks!
        Last edited by Cabbs; 04-04-2014, 06:54 PM.

Comment

But i think Wartune: Hall of Heroes is project by Kabam (for mobile phone) this isn´t R2Games game.

Comment

Hall of Heroes is indeed a different version by a different company, so there will be quite a few differences between there and the web based version. You might want to ask your questions over on Kabam's Wartune: Hall of Heroes forum, so that others who play the same game as you can adequately answer your questions.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Ah I would have, but no one uses their forums. I did see something about Kabam here though (I think) so I figured the two might be related, but it's all really quite confusing. Seems like there's a ton of different publishers for Wartunes and they're all a bit different? I don't really know, I was just looking for a Wartune forum. :/

Comment

Im stuck in lvl 36!!!

Help im stuck in lvl 36 how can my stamina increase and my other powers im a swordman

Comment

Working...
                X