This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Help]I lost My Char,,,,

if I play usually last played directly click on: .......
    last night played his last list is empty .. so I tried one by one all the servers, but still I do not see my char ...
    like where that I can play back my char?
    u need help,, all of u ...
    thx

send a ticket to
    http://tickets.r2games.com/
    plz & ty
    they will ask a series of questions then possibly again to verify that correctly and you as owner
    you'll find the link to the ticket in your Email

Comment

i was send it,,please i need u help

Comment

Same thing happened to me, I opened a new account.

Comment

I think probably u made two account without u knowing it..1st account (your original account) and 2nd account which u are right now..so thats why your character lost because its in different account..
          IGN : AwakenedOne
          Class : Knight
          Server : Forest of Doom

"The only important moment in your life is "NOW"- Ekchart Tolle -..The moment u looking at this word is "NOW"..~ <3
          Wartune is a browser game to play for fun..Why so serious ?

Comment

What you do is u go on facebook. type in wartune, and it should bring up your main/recent activities, different severs and so forth. on the top right corner of your recent things/stuff, there should be something that says ur number and last played on, and character, and a button that says last post, and underneath says event guide, and skill calculator. all you have to do is click on the place you last played on, underneath where it says "last played on". thats pretty much it, it will load ur game and your back to where u were in ur first acount!!!! good luck (if u havent made a new one allready)

Comment

Basic things to do for this issue: Make sure you are using the right account, right log-in portal [Facebook,Yahoo..] and at the right server where the character was created. Still, you may file a ticket [ http://tickets.r2games.com] for us to assist you further.

Comment

Working...
              X