Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nirvana Nightmare

Wind-King of the Swamp - Doss Guillen
    Skills Needed: Slowing Effect(Deep Freeze), Damage Reduction(Apollo's Shield, Incendiary Shot), Heals
    Bonus Damage Sylphs: Fire and Water
    • Sylph Extra Damage Phases go from Fire to Water and repeats shifting back and forth.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4RrngLjLZo

Electric-King of the Beast - Berialce
    Skills Needed: Slowing Effect(Deep Freeze), Damage Reduction(Apollo's Shield, Incendiary Shot), Heals, Purification
    Bonus Damage Sylphs: Light, Electric, Wind, Dark
    • Sylph Extra Damage Phases go from Light + Electric to Wind+Dark and repeats shifting back and forth.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8m7mxuWqy8

Fire-Rebirth - Azakar
    Skills Needed: Slowing Effect(Deep Freeze), Damage Reduction(Apollo's Shield, Incendiary Shot), Heals, Purification, Scatter
    Bonus Damage Sylphs: All
    • Sylph Extra Damage Phases go from Water+Fire+Dark to Electric+Wind+Light and repeats shifting back and forth.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUoBLr2ADhI

Video Information
    Party's BR
    Front Archer: 140k
    Top Mage: 125k
    Middle Mage: 126k
    Bottom Archer: 120k
    No buffs were used in the video by any of the party members.

You could at least add 720p to your videos .

Other than that, I'm sure this will help a lot of people

Comment

Originally posted by ArchersCheat-44 View Post
      You could at least add 720p to your videos .

Other than that, I'm sure this will help a lot of people
      I might add the 720p later if they are truly desired could even set them as HD1080p. Still have the 15gb raws in my fraps folder.

Yeah our group wasn't too impressed with the difficulty of it. It reminded us only of how Lych NM used to be for when we were at 70k BR before Blessing Wheel and Sylphs came out and we were doing that. But I do know there have been a lot of people on my server message me saying they've been having a lot of issues with the last boss. And don't remember seeing any other videos around for it yet.

Comment

nice, thanks for the vid. (although i havent watched it yet)

btw, is Scatter lvl 3 needed on nirvana, or lvl 2 is enough?
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          nice, thanks for the vid. (although i havent watched it yet)

btw, is Scatter lvl 3 needed on nirvana, or lvl 2 is enough?
          2 is plenty. I put a level 1 Purge rune as one of my slots just in case the first time for the archer we had assigned to remove the debuff. He only gains 1 Buff so 2 is fine. The Scatter is needed in Phase 2 after he comes back to life. He will do a drill type move that does 100k damage to the tank and then places a +20% Damage Buff on himself. This +% Damage buff needs to be scattered.

For our runs since we hit the boss with sylphs when he's weak vs our element has only been needing 2 Scatters total.

Comment

nice for posting,

Just sth to add:
            Last boss does a fixed 100k dmg attack, inc or apollo doesn't reduce damage. However the tank (knight in most cases), can use shield to reduce the dmg he gets to his hp. Minimal HP needed for tank is imo 120k, but it's safe at 130k or higher.

The attack happens at 2nd time the boss spawns. He uses it as his 2nd, 3rd or 4th attack, im not quite sure. He will use it later again.

Comment

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
              I might add the 720p later if they are truly desired could even set them as HD1080p. Still have the 15gb raws in my fraps folder.

Yeah our group wasn't too impressed with the difficulty of it. It reminded us only of how Lych NM used to be for when we were at 70k BR before Blessing Wheel and Sylphs came out and we were doing that.
              Omg, I said the exact same thing.
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

May I ask why you felt compelled to use puri on 2k bleeds?
                Mage
                L80 DSW
                IMDE

Comment

Originally posted by Asceti View Post
                  May I ask why you felt compelled to use puri on 2k bleeds?
                  Because the bleeds stack up on the boss. 2 mages might as well get them all, more healing from suntoria that way to counter his aoe damage.

Comment

Working...
                  X