[GUIDE] How to start properly on a new server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GUIDE] How to start properly on a new server

This guide is mainly for non-cashers (like myself) but it could prove beneficial for cashers as well xD
    Anyway here we go!!! Taking advantage of the Learning to Tailor Event

First of all the game gives a hair piece at the start (I forgot what level)
    If you login each day you should have enough balens by the "11th-14th day of a new server" to buy another hair piece
    If you synth the free hair piece you got in the start of the game with another hair piece you bought during the "11th-14th day of a new server" you will get a free weapon skin
    If you have enough balens still left (which you should have) I suggest you but another weapon and synth it with the free weapon you just got.
    If you are lucky like I was, try to synth the level 2 weapon with a level 1 weapon to get a level 3 weapon.
    If you by chance get it right you get a hair piece
    Use that hair piece and synth it with your level 2 hair piece and hope you get another level 3 piece.
    By now you should have: A level 3 hair piece, level 3 weapon piece and 2 fashion cores.
    You can buy an armor clothing piece if you want to and get it to level 2 using 1 fashion core.
    Activity 3: Learning to Tailor

Duration: The 11th - 14th days after the server is released.

Description: Synthesize your Clothing and Wings to the following levels and be rewarded.

Lvl. 2 Clothing: 50,000 Gold, Death by Baroque x1
    Lvl. 3 Clothing: 150,000 Gold, Fashion Core x1, Baroque Tophat x1
    Lvl. 4 Clothing: 400,000 Gold, Good Luck Charm x1, Fashion Core x1, Twisted Baroque x1

GOOD LUCK!!!
    I hope this helps all those starting on new servers
    Cya around!
    S318 DeathSeeker and S642 DarkFireLord
    Well I only use DarkFireLord now lol xD
Working...
X