Astrals vs Academy/Kyranite

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astrals vs Academy/Kyranite

This is not a guide but a a question or discussion thread about Astrals and Academy.

The point I reach yesterday was: our farm can give us money and Kyranite crystals. With thise crystals we can invest in Academy technologies to increase some hero and/or troops stats, but also gold income.

In the other hand, we have gold coins, which are used to buy troops, buildings and so on. But also to BUY ASTRALS.

The point is: is it really worth to plant Kyralite plants or it's better to do a full gold farm?

I say this because Academy techs only give a little small stats increase (matk, pdef, mdef, etc), while astrals give a lot of increase. Saying this, I think a full gold farm and investing only in gold income technology will allow the player to obtain better Astrals, and thus, much more higher stats than investing in Academy for other that is not gold income.

For example, at level 12 or 13, Academy MATK only gives my toon a total of 20 or 30 (well, now srv is offline, but I think that is something like that), but a blue Astral I got, level 2, increases my MATK by 200+, and using MATK/PATK + CRIT + %Damage Decrease Astrals will be better than investing lots of Kyranite in small increases in academy.

But i'm not really sure since I'm not endgame player and I don't know if Academy techs increase more each time, or astrals decrease each time...

Any pro player around would give his/her oppinion?

Ofc, I'm talking about a Arena-PvP toon, because for a PvE or dueling PvP you will need strong army to defend urself.

Originally posted by R2394961 View Post
    This is not a guide but a a question or discussion thread about Astrals and Academy.

The point I reach yesterday was: our farm can give us money and Kyranite crystals. With thise crystals we can invest in Academy technologies to increase some hero and/or troops stats, but also gold income.

In the other hand, we have gold coins, which are used to buy troops, buildings and so on. But also to BUY ASTRALS.

The point is: is it really worth to plant Kyralite plants or it's better to do a full gold farm?

I say this because Academy techs only give a little small stats increase (matk, pdef, mdef, etc), while astrals give a lot of increase. Saying this, I think a full gold farm and investing only in gold income technology will allow the player to obtain better Astrals, and thus, much more higher stats than investing in Academy for other that is not gold income.

For example, at level 12 or 13, Academy MATK only gives my toon a total of 20 or 30 (well, now srv is offline, but I think that is something like that), but a blue Astral I got, level 2, increases my MATK by 200+, and using MATK/PATK + CRIT + %Damage Decrease Astrals will be better than investing lots of Kyranite in small increases in academy.

But i'm not really sure since I'm not endgame player and I don't know if Academy techs increase more each time, or astrals decrease each time...

Any pro player around would give his/her oppinion?

Ofc, I'm talking about a Arena-PvP toon, because for a PvE or dueling PvP you will need strong army to defend urself.

hmmm how do i answer this one....

i usually grow 8 gold and one Kyranite on my farm. I put Almost all my gold into astrals... having the right astrals will be a game turner for you sometimes.

the academy is cheap and is important for those extra stats u need.
    Cambrooke

S103
    Guild: Beast
    Class Mage
    Might Rank #2
    VIP 8

Comment

Working...
    X