What is the best server to start

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best server to start

I'm new in this game and im not sure if is it better to start on new server or i should start on existing one? and if so which server u recommend

find a server that is far from dead in the time zone your looking for .. new servers are prone to nearly fully dying and older servers have world prosperity xp boost so the choice is what are you looking for
    Cyanide
    Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
    Guild: Sicario

Comment

Est come server 79 2 guilds in top 5 there ...we good ppl

Comment

im looking for eu servers

Comment

Originally posted by R273555321 View Post
          im looking for eu servers
          Well I would say the mid to older servers are good.
          If you plan to slow level, there's pros and cons.
          New servers give to much of a money rush.
          If you plan to just play normally, I would say maybe mid servers. There are a lot of helpful people in EU servers

I...I love you like a love song baby...
          I.. I love you like a love song baby...
          I...I love you like a love song baby...
          And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
          :o:o:o:o

Comment

Depends on your game plan. Generally I would say starting on a brand new server is probably best: You get loads of one time offers to help boost your strength quite quickly.

That said: if you start on an established server and befriend some helpful friendly types, you'll find they'll help drag your *** up to a semi decent build.

Personally: I'd suggest starting three of characters (one of each class, and play them all for a week or so), to establish which class you actually want to play. Then decide where you're gonna start with your main in your prefered class.
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

a new one, lol
              Server: 110 Providence
              Class: Knight
              Guild: Phoenix
              Nickname: Belhor
              Level: 80
              Battle rating: 190588

Comment

lol i would say one with many players. I dont like new ones . They tend to have few players making stuff like arena parties and mpds more difficult to get started. That being said the offers are better on new ones to get you up there and will eventually merge with others. So like said depends on play style. I dont cash a lot but i do cash so mid suited me well as i wait till offers before i spend whips soul crystals ect and like that max what i get. So if not rushed for time i suggest getting a fuller server.

Comment

For fast leveling type: get old or new server
                  For slow leveling type: get new or middle server
                  But most important is that you get the best time zone for you!

Personally, I don't like old servers because I feel too left behind. Like you're level 30+ and everyone in your server is near 80 and BR 100k+.
                  S292 Archer level 46
                  35k BR (with blessing wheel)
                  August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

S479 Knight Level 80
                  283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
                  May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

I would recommend starting on a new server, as it offers a lot more resources to help you get off to a great start. Also, pick one that is relevant to YOUR time-zone. (If you're from England for example, then you would pick a European server).
                    "Like every great leader that ever lived, I shall create acts in order of remembrance to those that died fighting for their superiors."

Welcome to my Dominion. May the element of Life devour your needs, and the element of Death conclude your life gracefully and without pain.

Comment

Originally posted by EmperorWraith View Post
                      I would recommend starting on a new server, as it offers a lot more resources to help you get off to a great start. Also, pick one that is relevant to YOUR time-zone. (If you're from England for example, then you would pick a European server).
                      This is what I would recommend as well.
                      Originally posted by CrazyDude9 View Post
                      For fast leveling type: get old or new server
                      For slow leveling type: get new or middle server
                      But most important is that you get the best time zone for you!

Personally, I don't like old servers because I feel too left behind. Like you're level 30+ and everyone in your server is near 80 and BR 100k+.
                      Playing on an old server can be pointless especially to the new comers. But this can also depend on the decision made by the person about to carry out such action. But I would rather recommend that a new comer should start to learn this game on a new server which of course should fit his/her timezone. It's your choice to play on any timezone you want but you will have more advantages if you start the game on a very new server.
                      Last edited by Alberteiny; 05-15-2014, 06:42 PM.

Comment

dont care, in all u will need time for raise ur BR or spent a lot for made it quickly
                        Game : Wartune
                        Name: Xias
                        Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
                        Guild: Redemption
                        Class: Knight
                        BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
                        Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
                        Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
                        Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

Originally posted by XiasCris View Post
                          dont care, in all u will need time for raise ur BR or spent a lot for made it quickly
                          Yes, You can spend alot on the game to easily gain battle rating. But how about the people who don't want to spend and get a good battle rating? Is there going to be any competition between him as a new comer and other people on the old server? At least you know by now that old servers consists of a-lot of high Battle Rated people and if a new comer is coming to this game as a start, he should firstly pick a new server that suites his/her timezone or any server of his choice.

The server picking is a choice by the person about to carry out such action. In My opinion, if you're a new comer to this game, starting on a new server is the best choice to make, except you want to play on an old server and spend a-lot.

Comment

There is Kabam server also. Can any1 explain what's that?

Comment

You should start on S1 and you can ask for help and advice from all the long standing players on there. They just love newbies joining

Comment

Working...
                              X