Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

What is the best server to start

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beliyaal View Post
    There is Kabam server also. Can any1 explain what's that?
    A gaming site that hosts Wartune. I just checked how many servers they have and they're already at 67. Kongregate for comparison only has 14 (2 EU, 1 Oceanic). Miniclip also has tons of servers.

If you're new, always look for a newer server, if you join an old one, you will have to deal with too much EXP gains (leveling too fast is the last thing you want) and you may have trouble finding arena teams. Also don't even think about climbing up any server ranking. On the plus side, old servers have established guilds (always try and join a top 4 guild) and plenty of people who could drag you through lower multi player dungeons.

Comment

I would also recommend a newer server for the various benefits new servers have to offer. I've started on a middle server and a new server, and I've done far better starting a new server. You have the opportunity to grow with others that are doing the same. Any server can "die" - that's what brings about server merges.

Comment

Working...
      X