formation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• formation

Is each formation effect for knight , archer and mage.
    someone says '' archer is good for front , mage is rear '' Is it true ??

It make no sense, the formation doesn't offer any bonus. Different formations for different classes, Mage and Archer -- low HP, low defense, so the troops should be in the front row. Knight is a tank you can put yourself in the front row if you want.
    Ok, I'm muted, so.... please use sign language.
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Coco View Post
      It make no sense, the formation doesn't offer any bonus. Different formations for different classes, Mage and Archer -- low HP, low defense, so the troops should be in the front row. Knight is a tank you can put yourself in the front row if you want.
      from my game play experience i have noticed that the opposing player if a knight usually attacks a forward target rather than a target in the back, but against a mage/archer it is very random. easy way to test it is to go duel someone and see which way u last longer... Im an epicly squishy archer so my 45 knights are always in front
      Cambrooke

S103
      Guild: Beast
      Class Mage
      Might Rank #2
      VIP 8

Comment

Originally posted by Mystic2 View Post
        from my game play experience i have noticed that the opposing player if a knight usually attacks a forward target rather than a target in the back, but against a mage/archer it is very random. easy way to test it is to go duel someone and see which way u last longer... Im an epicly squishy archer so my 45 knights are always in front
        That's because knight's first skill, rage generating one, attacks a random front row target. Their second attack (was it slasher? 10 rage one.) attack the lowest hp opponent so once they start attacking front troops in duels, they continue that way until they use a random target damage skill that will lower hero's hp low enough or their current target is dead. As for mage and archer, in a completely random single target scenario (no skill like deep freeze), it's more likely to target troops first as troops are at a 2:1 ratio with hero.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Coco View Post
          ^ That Highlighted portion made me giggle on the inside
          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
          X