Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

hai help me to make my char stronger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hai help me to make my char stronger

what i am going to cumpose to become my weapon super ?

Enchant it.
    Socket it.
    Refine it.
    Pre heat it to 375 degrees.
    Add some sugar.
    Eat.

Comment

Originally posted by R273649941 View Post
      what i am going to cumpose to become my weapon super ?
      You can enchant it to max level, socket it with the best gems you have and then refine it. If you mean legendary, you need a weapon item from crypt, legendary stones for what level the weapon is required to unlock, and there you have it. Make sure you have enough gold too.
      Baby we'll be dancing in the dark♥
      Dancing in the Fiery Hell from the start♥

Comment

If I understand your question right, you're asking how to make your weapon stronger or how to synthesize one? I got a stronger weapon by going through the MP's that gives the staff I was after until I got it or one better. Then enchant it to max (takes a lot of gold). Socket it with the gem for your class. Refine the abilities that you don't want for your char out. Use the locks to lock down the abilities you want to keep.

Save up all crystaloids until you have enough to synthesize them. If you're going through the MP's, you can get 3 to 5 crystaloids (sometimes more) which builds up really fast. Then purchase the other required material from the crypt shop. Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
        X