Plunder problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plunder problem

theres this guy who plundered me and he took almost half a million gold i thought they could only take kyanite when they plunder because when i plunder ppl i usually take kyanite not gold.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitleddghdghdh.png
Views:	1
Size:	606.1 KB
ID:	1751340
    US West
    Pearl Lake

why were you sitting on 4.8 million gold? if i was him, i'd do it 3 more times that day

Comment

When you successfully plunder someone, you take 10% of their gold stash. You must be plundering players who have run out of gold, if you're not gaining any.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

that's why everyone that's not top of their server should stay at the start position after merges, especially if you are planning to enchant 80 gear. the gold I would have lost if I moved since last merge xD

Comment

you can move anywhere at any time. staying at the start is too obvious

Comment

oh ok mod,@noob9841 i am saving the gold for leveling guild skills thats all.
            US West
            Pearl Lake

Comment

Originally posted by toptrunks619 View Post
              oh ok mod,@noob9841 i am saving the gold for leveling guild skills thats all.
              are you not in a guild? you can dump 4.8 million into guild skills in about 2 seconds

Comment

never plunder other players when ur gold (capacity) is red, that action only gives u kyanites

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
                  why were you sitting on 4.8 million gold? if i was him, i'd do it 3 more times that day
                  To prevent some comments you wouldn't like to hear, plundering at least once a day for each person should be the best thing to do. At least we have other ways we can employ to get large amounts of gold asides plundering.

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                  When you successfully plunder someone, you take 10% of their gold stash. You must be plundering players who have run out of gold, if you're not gaining any.
                  I agree with you.

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                  that's why everyone that's not top of their server should stay at the start position after merges, especially if you are planning to enchant 80 gear. the gold I would have lost if I moved since last merge xD
                  Or just buy city protection buff

Originally posted by Gog_Magog View Post
                  never plunder other players when ur gold (capacity) is red, that action only gives u kyanites
                  In the game, there are cases were someone with red gold capacity that got plundered still took 10% of the gold. The person being the victim of the plunder was online at that moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                    To prevent some comments you wouldn't like to hear, plundering at least once a day for each person should be the best thing to do. At least we have other ways we can employ to get large amounts of gold asides plundering.
                    it's a battle game. don't like getting plundered, hide like a coward or spend it. hiding has a big disadvantage, no mines at your level, so at level 60ish you lose 10000ish gold per hour without mines

Comment

it's a battle game. don't like getting plundered, hide like a coward or spend it. hiding has a big disadvantage, no mines at your level, so at level 60ish you lose 10000ish gold per hour without mines
                      Yes, I agree this game is a battle game. There are some servers that plundering one person more than once a day will lead to problems. I have seen these servers before and I'm still seeing them. I don't take battle too serious especially when it comes to performing my five(5) daily plunders.
                      This game is meant for everyone, and plundering someone too many times for some kind of reason(s) is bullying, which is why some people might want to do the same thing to you just like you did it to someone else.
                      Trust me, I've seen this before. Everyone who is in a good guild will not want to see their fellow guild mates get bullied. Which was why I said, plundering someone once a day is good, no matter how much the person drops you tons of gold.
                      In sometime to come, you might not be hearing of plundering anymore.

Comment

so what? they plunder me? meh. it's a game, get over yourself. bullying is what cashers do.
                        Last edited by noob9841; 06-08-2014, 04:21 PM.

Comment

so what? they plunder me? meh. it's a game, get over yourself. bullying is what cashers do.
                          I'm a cashier and I don't bully to get fun or entertained

Comment

10k per hour, is 240k per day, if you can get mines all the time. If you get plunder, while sleeping, you can lose up to 300k per attack.

I usually not lucky with plunders, so I just hide at the begining, as well that r2 always change minetimes several time per month, making a normal person not able to get mines at all times.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                              10k per hour, is 240k per day, if you can get mines all the time. If you get plunder, while sleeping, you can lose up to 300k per attack.

I usually not lucky with plunders, so I just hide at the begining, as well that r2 always change minetimes several time per month, making a normal person not able to get mines at all times.
                              only if you don't spend the gold on astrals, guild skills, etc. gold in the vault is wasted

Comment

Working...
                              X