My wartune game has been stucked.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wartune game has been stucked.....

When I was playing in Hall of Heroes and there i raised to new level and a new feature has activated....then I was told to click inventory and then Summoner card....at the time i clicked summoner card there other players went to the travel circle and that started loading also...so two loading started together and my game stucked there only....I refreshed the page several times but it didn't help.....whenever i am opening the game I am being told to open the inventory and click on the summoner card and it is being stucked.....how to solve the problem????From morning i am facing the problem...Guys please help me out

Have you tried completely closing your browser and then restarting it? tried in a new browser? If neither of those: try clearing your cookies and cache.

After that: It may have to be resolved by a GM, in which case you should submit a ticket.
    | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
    | | | |

Comment

thanx a lot....It worked...I opened in another browser and now i am able to play

Comment

Originally posted by R280056709 View Post
        thanx a lot....It worked...I opened in another browser and now i am able to play
        No problem! Glad it was resolved quickly.
        | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
        | | | |

Comment

Working...
        X