Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide]Nazgul's guide for healing mages!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wikelle
    replied
    I am a mage

.. make me cool !!

Leave a comment:

• R221385622
    replied
    Great instructions for mages, it has helped me a great deal

Leave a comment:

• michael509
    replied
    wow nice guide

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by R230122526 View Post
    I think I mixed up my setup, I am AT LVL 40 mages yet my lightning bolt is just of lvl 3. Is there any possibility that i can repair it? Even lvl 36 knight can easily defeat me, after reading your post, I found out that my hero setup was a miss. My troop lvl 31 angel, and regarding this horse given, which of this should I make to concentrate to build up? Intellect, health, or the other two?
    As a Mage I concentrate on Intellect, Defense and Stamina/Endurance.

Leave a comment:

• R230122526
    replied
    I think I mixed up my setup, I am AT LVL 40 mages yet my lightning bolt is just of lvl 3. Is there any possibility that i can repair it? Even lvl 36 knight can easily defeat me, after reading your post, I found out that my hero setup was a miss. My troop lvl 31 angel, and regarding this horse given, which of this should I make to concentrate to build up? Intellect, health, or the other two?
    Last edited by R230122526; 10-27-2013, 01:19 PM. Reason: misspelled

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Mage guide:

1. Get PvE set
    2. Max healing skills.
    3. Spam AoE and Heals
    4. Win.

Leave a comment:

• R231543738
    replied
    wew

Originally posted by MiHyun View Post
    This isn't called a Healing Mage. This is called a Mage, an END GAME one. please fix the title, very misleading.
    can i join your guild ???

Leave a comment:

• shakira_MOSHIMA
    replied
    gee thanks

Leave a comment:

• DOEMAR
    replied
    Ok i think this is a big help and everything that you put in here is understandable. I guess i have just lost it because you talk about a health gem, but i know therte is not actually a health gem what are you calling the health gem and or the health astroid? And how do you keep from lossing stamina? Is there something that i need to do to keep it up other than spending 2 hours in the alter of ennoblement. Thank you for any help you can give, and sorry about all caps just how i type at work.

Leave a comment:

• djosefg123
    replied
    nice, so im going to stack for crits in some weeks and see what happens, anyway must to do it for wb.

Leave a comment:

• symedia
    replied
    i bl`ed today a 40 k hp for myself in bg with 3200 crit.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by djosefg View Post
    Just im curious cuz im thinking on build full healing my mage, so critical healing it still ingame or was removed? since i with 1,8k crit rate never have crit a heal.
    You need lot,lot more crit for think about crit healing

Leave a comment:

• djosefg
    replied
    Just im curious cuz im thinking on build full healing my mage, so critical healing it still ingame or was removed? since i with 1,8k crit rate never have crit a heal.

Leave a comment:

• R211586271
    replied
    Nice job,tnx.

S278-Haldjake

Leave a comment:

• Morgan_Faye
    replied
    How does one increase levels in the skills "hotbar"?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X