Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide]Nazgul's guide for healing mages!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MiHyun View Post
    This isn't called a Healing Mage. This is called a Mage, an END GAME one. please fix the title, very misleading.
    Well he gave us a build for a lvl 80 mage... all you have to do now is work your way up in the tree
    ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
    Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
    My pathetic youtube channel
    -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

what about the research ???....even in guild / acedemy....how should i upgrade ??

Comment

skip rain of fire and you can get damnation. also you need castinator level 2 to upgrade the meteor all the way, the skill calculator is wrong. Damnation lvl 3 adds 10 percent to all your team mates, you dont need to be dps'r if you are healer, let the knights and archers do the aoe. I have to yell at them anyways to NOT aoe so I can get the rage with MY aoe, but they never listen. So, I just sit back and lightning and heal. Being a hybrid, I used to have the rof too, but like i said, let the knights do whirlwind and the archers luna, its their job to be attackers, Im a HEALING MAGE. I only use damn and meteor when it procs or when the boss has little buddies that need to be taken care of so the archers can deep freeze it. Otherwise, my job is heal and puri. Damn is just a nice touch and can help take down harder bosses. Only use it when it proc's so you dont lose rage, unless you get the pve set. Pretty much nobody needs a dps mage on higher level dungeons, but I have double skills for arena Now, I wish they'd make our mages more dps useful, but so far, only damn seems to be helpful to my team when I can. Let the knights and archers delphic, I will keep them alive.
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

What would you say, you had on your skill hotbar from level 38+? or talents wise? :P maybe asking abit much, just want to help out on my end the best i can.
          Last edited by Aelthal; 01-17-2013, 06:58 PM.

Comment

agree will destroyer disables crit and boost base damage

Comment

I would like some advice I am a lvl 55 mage, here are my stats Pdef: 4506,Mattk: 7443, Mdef: 6295, Crit: 487, Block: 200, HP: 26323, Strength: 196, Armor:342, Intellect: 450, Endurance: 616, Charisma: 792.
              I have the PVP Ghastly Armour Mage Set, with Magister ring and jewel set as well. I am wanting to do Tarraton's Lair, I am being told by some that my stats are not enough to get through the final boss. my skill set for healing and debuff are as follows:Suntoria lvl 2, Puri lvl 1 and Blessed Light lvl 1. My attack skills are lvl 3 Lightening Bolt, ROF lvl 3, Damnation lvl 3. I would like a honest answer, if i have the right people in my party knight,archer,another mage possible, would this type of team be able to complete this dungeon? I hope I didn't type so much info but I figured you needed all these stats on me so I can get a honest answer from you and everyone else who would like to help me out

Comment

Hello great post, What about damnation, I am being told that it is worth taking. What is your take on the skill to take or not take that is the question.
                If you don't game then what do you really like to do. Like is like a rollercoaster there are going to be some up and downs, but enjoy the ride, because it goes by faster than you know....From the world of Zazzy S1 52 Mage Guild: Forsaken

Comment

Hi! Nice guide. Can you tell me which class is the best for player who dont want to pay for this game??? tnx

Comment

Yes ... ur stat a bit low ... u must equipt ur PVP 55 set with gems min. lv 4 or 5 gems, use too guild skill, academy too.. n' better u focus to Healer there .. u can get by double skill activation .. or if u don't have it, u can focus to Heal .. make it blessed light to lv. 2 .. u must decide if u didn't activate double skill, be attack mage or healer mage (better healer coz i think this is the big point for mage) .. but if in ur party u got Tank/knight, Archer, and Healer Mage, I think u can do it ... btw better u do it on lv 56 coz u'll get skill point ...

Comment

Originally posted by R23094590 View Post
                      I would like some advice I am a lvl 55 mage, here are my stats Pdef: 4506,Mattk: 7443, Mdef: 6295, Crit: 487, Block: 200, HP: 26323, Strength: 196, Armor:342, Intellect: 450, Endurance: 616, Charisma: 792.
                      I have the PVP Ghastly Armour Mage Set, with Magister ring and jewel set as well. I am wanting to do Tarraton's Lair, I am being told by some that my stats are not enough to get through the final boss. my skill set for healing and debuff are as follows:Suntoria lvl 2, Puri lvl 1 and Blessed Light lvl 1. My attack skills are lvl 3 Lightening Bolt, ROF lvl 3, Damnation lvl 3. I would like a honest answer, if i have the right people in my party knight,archer,another mage possible, would this type of team be able to complete this dungeon? I hope I didn't type so much info but I figured you needed all these stats on me so I can get a honest answer from you and everyone else who would like to help me out

Yes ... ur stat a bit low ... u must equipt ur PVP 55 set with gems min. lv 4 or 5 gems, use too guild skill, academy too.. n' better u focus to Healer there .. u can get by double skill activation .. or if u don't have it, u can focus to Heal .. make it blessed light to lv. 2 .. u must decide if u didn't activate double skill, be attack mage or healer mage (better healer coz i think this is the big point for mage) .. but if in ur party u got Tank/knight, Archer, and Healer Mage, I think u can do it ... btw better u do it on lv 56 coz u'll get skill point ...

Comment

thanks for the guide.

Comment

nice. but,, Batle graund should be in for every 10 level..

\

Comment

wow its hepl

Comment

Thank you. This is helpful

Comment

Thanks for the tips!

Comment

Working...
                                X