X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great advice, i'll follow it..

Comment

Originally posted by R24365771 View Post
      Intercept isnt very useful but keep reverse damage up all the time as they hit multiple times frequently and it ignores the one resistant to Ptak. Your defense is low, but a good healer should be fine. Dont even think about nightmare.
      Thx, I got through Garden with 3 mages, although i die sometimes.
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

WOW THANKS A LOT this helped
        S32 - Chaos Field
        Guild - SKYLOTUS
        Name - SweetandLove
        :D :D

Everyone came from Weak before they became Strong... ;)

Comment

Nice tutorial this is very helpfull. Thanks a lot. I am new in this game so I need some advice from you. I got gear lvl 20 purple color with good stats.But I want to synthesis gear lvl 20 so what do you think? which one that should I chose?

PS: I am sorry my english not so good.

Comment

Hi how do u clear lvl 80 and above catacombs using a tanker knight and what is the min hp and mdef for each stage , i.e lvl 80 requires what hp and mdef , 90 what hp and mdef and so on.

Assuming lvl 55 set.

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
              Hi how do u clear lvl 80 and above catacombs using a tanker knight and what is the min hp and mdef for each stage , i.e lvl 80 requires what hp and mdef , 90 what hp and mdef and so on.

Assuming lvl 55 set.
              Well i forgot the min of mdef for lvl 80 cata. I assume around 6k+ though. Min of hp around 35k+ I passed lvl 100 cata on my knight with about 7kmdef and 41k hp. If that helps you out. The skills I used were slasher, ult slasher, argoran shield, reverse dmg, and Apollo shield. You basically want to make sure to keep up your reverse dmg as when he debuffs you it be 3x with less dmg. Having reverse dmg up at all times will make sure that you always have some sort of stable dmg going. Use shield when needed be and just combo like you do at WB. If need be pot up and scroll up as well as bring some runes. Eventually you will take him down after some practice of knowing when to use what skills at what time.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                Well i forgot the min of mdef for lvl 80 cata. I assume around 6k+ though. Min of hp around 35k+ I passed lvl 100 cata on my knight with about 7kmdef and 41k hp. If that helps you out. The skills I used were slasher, ult slasher, argoran shield, reverse dmg, and Apollo shield. You basically want to make sure to keep up your reverse dmg as when he debuffs you it be 3x with less dmg. Having reverse dmg up at all times will make sure that you always have some sort of stable dmg going. Use shield when needed be and just combo like you do at WB. If need be pot up and scroll up as well as bring some runes. Eventually you will take him down after some practice of knowing when to use what skills at what time.
                what troops did u use to pass lvl 80+ ? knight or angel?
                also if I may know, what lvl are ur slasher, ultimate slasher and agoran shield ?
                Im still stuck at lvl 80 cata
                Last edited by -Minerva91-; 01-02-2013, 10:44 AM.
                Knowing Your Knight !!
                "Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack." - Sun Tzu

IGN Varximne
                Server 50-Hereafter
                Class Knight
                Guild Sanctuary

I'm not baleners player, and always be

Comment

Thx for replying, this gives me great hope, by the way what levels are your slasher, ulti slasher at?
                  And what is your Patk when you cleared lvl 80?
                  Is it possible to clear using lvl 55 set?
                  What are the runes you used?

Comment

Originally posted by -Minerva91- View Post
                    what troops did u use to pass lvl 80+ ? knight or angel?
                    also if I may know, what lvl are ur slasher, ultimate slasher and agoran shield ?
                    Im still stuck at lvl 80 cata
                    I am using Angels. I say in the back and tank the damage and have my angels in front to heal sometimes and for them to last longer in battle. My slasher is lvl 3, ult slasher lvl 2, and shield is maxed.

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                      Thx for replying, this gives me great hope, by the way what levels are your slasher, ulti slasher at?
                      And what is your Patk when you cleared lvl 80?
                      Is it possible to clear using lvl 55 set?
                      What are the runes you used?
                      Yes with lvl 55 set you should easily pass it. I say around 9.8k patk i had with the 55 set. I currently have 10.6 patk at lvl 61 right now. Slasher is 3 ult slasher is 2. I used only two runes. Lvl 5 Healing rune and Lvl 5 Guardian rune. Used the Guardian rune when both my shields are on cd and I still needed a bit of defense until my shields were ready to use again.

Comment

I am using Angels. I say in the back and tank the damage and have my angels in front to heal sometimes and for them to last longer in battle. My slasher is lvl 3, ult slasher lvl 2, and shield is maxed.
                        eh, I mean Apollo shield =.=' in what lvl is yours?
                        should I max Apollo shield first? or max Intercept first?

and may I know ur Angel lvl when u clear lvl 80+ cata?
                        I still cant decide what suitable troops for me =.='
                        Last edited by -Minerva91-; 01-02-2013, 09:31 PM.
                        Knowing Your Knight !!
                        "Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack." - Sun Tzu

IGN Varximne
                        Server 50-Hereafter
                        Class Knight
                        Guild Sanctuary

I'm not baleners player, and always be

Comment

I know players will disagree with me here but I'll add my two cents:

The game rewards brute force mostly. Cata bosses (x0/x5) are no exception - though a little timing helps. What I did to beat cata 100 @ level 49/pre-1.45 was to use Slash, Enhanced Delphic, Delphic, Agoran. You can flip for Reverse or Ultimate Slasher though I went with the latter as I did not want any rage being used except for the ultimates and the skill was used when both ultimates were on cooldown (and rage generation was not an issue).

Pots: Best available - at least level 4, or level 5 strength and intelligence.
                          Runes: Rage, Brutality - debates continues on Guardian or Healing.
                          Scrolls: Any/All.
                          Rage: Maxed from level before boss.

The key is to combo whenever possible and be building rage for both your ultimates. This is necessary for lower level'ed/BR'ed players - as not only is it effective against Faye's debuffs but combo'ing is also doable with runes. You need every attack you can get - especially since you are a knight.

For me, my rule of thumb was: If I could deal 4x-5x more damage than my troops, they "tank" by going in the back row. If your troops can last about 1 1/2 bars of the boss, you should be in good shape. Critical advice is: You do not want your ultimate to be delivered under any debuffs. If the debuff happens, combo it away. You should get used to the timing.

You should punch through as many levels as possible but not so much level 100 since it isn't blitz-able - unless you can afford it. As you progress in level and BR, it gets easier (duh?).

One last note: You can easily get wiped if Faye gets her stun off on you and you have everything down pat. If that happens and it's a close battle beating her without the stun, don't feel so bad when you lose. :P

Apologies if anything seems "off" - these nail-biter days were quite some time ago so I could be missing something here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ego_Prime View Post
                            I play on the same server as GG and I am not any where near her level or stats and have no problem doing a GoD with a healy mage of course, nightmare is very difficult and would need level 55+ for guaranteed success. These are my stats which are higher then they were yesterday.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30457[/ATTACH]
                            btw how long did u reach these stats in new server, if guild skills are lvl 4 and astrals around lvl 4.

Most level 52 in new servers have 22k to 25k battle rating with good lvl 52 knights 28k ratings

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                              I know players will disagree with me here but I'll add my two cents:

The game rewards brute force mostly. Cata bosses (x0/x5) are no exception - though a little timing helps. What I did to beat cata 100 @ level 49/pre-1.45 was to use Slash, Enhanced Delphic, Delphic, Agoran. You can flip for Reverse or Ultimate Slasher though I went with the latter as I did not want any rage being used except for the ultimates and the skill was used when both ultimates were on cooldown (and rage generation was not an issue).

Pots: Best available - at least level 4, or level 5 strength and intelligence.
                              Runes: Rage, Brutality - debates continues on Guardian or Healing.
                              Scrolls: Any/All.
                              Rage: Maxed from level before boss.

The key is to combo whenever possible and be building rage for both your ultimates. This is necessary for lower level'ed/BR'ed players - as not only is it effective against Faye's debuffs but combo'ing is also doable with runes. You need every attack you can get - especially since you are a knight.

For me, my rule of thumb was: If I could deal 4x-5x more damage than my troops, they "tank" by going in the back row. If your troops can last about 1 1/2 bars of the boss, you should be in good shape. Critical advice is: You do not want your ultimate to be delivered under any debuffs. If the debuff happens, combo it away. You should get used to the timing.

You should punch through as many levels as possible but not so much level 100 since it isn't blitz-able - unless you can afford it. As you progress in level and BR, it gets easier (duh?).

One last note: You can easily get wiped if Faye gets her stun off on you and you have everything down pat. If that happens and it's a close battle beating her without the stun, don't feel so bad when you lose. :P

Apologies if anything seems "off" - these nail-biter days were quite some time ago so I could be missing something here.
                              Thx for sharing your brute force method.
                              For your brute force method, how much hp, patk, mdef after buff?

Comment

Thank you was very helpful
                                Kain
                                Level 44 Knight
                                ViP Level 4
                                <420_Guild> Level 5
                                [S94] Galbury Hold
                                Battle Rating 19942

Comment

Working...
                                X