No announcement yet.

[Guide] To clearing frozen loading screens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, there are like 20 different topics on different forums about people stuck at 50%. No one could write a working solution
    I try to play from a hotel's network, from my laptop I use at home to play wartune where it works. I asked the hotel, they do not block anything. I tried other flash games. They work. R2games' wartune and loa is not working. Don't have to be a genius to figure out that something is badly configured on wartune's side. The real funny thing is that they never ever try to do anything to solve this problem

Comment

Yahoooo that was cool
      I HAVE CHARACTER:

• ARCHER 145K BR:rolleyes:
        KNIGHT 135K BR:p
        MAGE 127K BR:o

THIS IS THE GAME CALLED STRATEGY AND PATIENCE GAME

Comment

Wartune is screwed

You have done lots of research to try and help us fix Wartune's loading bug, but the one thing you got
        completely wrong is saying that it's our computers that have the issues. I currently have: A Nvidia 630GTX
        (nothing too fancy) which can run CoD MW2 maxed out at 200 FPS and Aion maxed out everything except
        water effects which are on medium at 120-150 FPS, 8GB of RAM, 2 quad core 4.6Gz Intel processors. I can
        run practically any game I want on medium-high settings, yet Wartune is the ONLY (I repeat ONLY) game I
        have ever had any trouble with that goes beyond simple fixes like lag and my network being retarded. I have tried just about all of your suggestions to help the frozen loading screen with no success. At the start,
        Wartune seemed like a really good game to play for an hour or two to pass time when I'm not working, but now it is slow (15-20 FPS) buggy and the game is an utter Pay-2-Win pile of *****. It's fairly obvious that R2 couldn't give a toss about the bugs and errors, as long as they get the cash from the neglected servers. If Wartune works for you, then great. But all I'm saying is play a game that has dedicated developers and isn't a game that the only way to do well on is to fork out a ton of money on "Special Offers". I recommend something like Mount and Blade: Warband. The best hybrid game out there.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertMarian View Post
          if is from me why one server work and other not...
          Yesteday 1h i cant played on S169 but on S392 work fine. After 1h without doing nothing the problem gone.Sry cause i say but this is from R2 games and this guide dont help with nothing
          dude are u insane? there are recently 82 servers , but u have crossed 300 lol

and I am stucking in INFINITY%, help pls
          Crystal Saga - darkking of s61 and many more
          Storm Throne - jepop of Azras Return and many more
          Lunaria Story - REBORN of server 126 and many more

favourite movies = PK , 3 Ediots , Krrish 3, Bahubali : The Beggining, Heropanti , Main Tera Hero

Comment

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
            I have noticed a lot of people complaining about a frozen loading screen stuck on 50%,75%,99%, ext.

This is going to be a short guide to helping you find ways to stop this "lag".

First thing you have to know about this. Many people say "well I have a fast computer!" and "The servers are broken!", but heres the real problem.

Your own computer.

Yes, its hard to admit it when you think your computer is the best one out there.

But we are going to fix that here.

Step 1 ) Clearing cookies.
            -this is a simple and easy step to reducing lag time on your browser.
            -Go to your options menu, usually located under "tools" tab.
            -after that find the tab for history or privacy.Under this you will see something like (clear recent history) click it to remove your cookies.

Now that wasn't so hard.

Step 2) Clearing your cashe.
            -This is a very easy step. Right click the screen and you will see "clear cashe"
            ^ above only works on the wartune game itself.
            -To manually do it go back to options menu, go to advanced tab and you will see the cashe clear button under Network.

Chrome
            You can do both of these in one step.

Click the Chrome menu Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
            Select Tools.
            Select Clear browsing data.
            In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
            Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
            Click Clear browsing data.

Step 3) Flush your dns!
            Windows® XP, 2000, or Vista®

Open the Start menu.
            Go to Run.
            If you do not see the Run command in Vista, search for "run" in the Search bar.
            In the Run text box, type: ipconfig /flushdns
            Press Enter or Return, and your cache will be flushed.

MacOS®

Go to Applications.
            Go to Utilities.
            Open the Terminal application.
            Type: dscacheutil -flushcache
            Press Enter or Return, and your cache will be flushed.

Step 4) Restart the browser
            Just close the application, make sure it is not running in the background (it can happen sometimes) and then bring it back up.

This should take care of any loading problems that would make a fast computer with a good connection freeze on the load up screen or any in play screens.

There is one more thing if none of these work. You may have to use a different browser.

Using a different browser has worked for a lot of people because it may be the way the game is being sent to your browser.

I have found chrome with updated flash works best.

I hope this helps some people because I know (from experience) how horrible it is to get stuck on a loading screen.
            R2 paid you for say all that known things? Do not try to find a solution of lag, it is R2´s fault! While they do not focus on the issue, the lag will reign. I just wait the next patch.

Comment

Originally posted by Itachi-i View Post
              R2 paid you for say all that known things? Do not try to find a solution of lag, it is R2´s fault! While they do not focus on the issue, the lag will reign. I just wait the next patch.
              Do realise you're replying to an almost 3 year old thread... The things mentioned here were fine for the Wartune of that time.
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Back in the day those solutions work

new solution buy computers from nasa and servers too

[ATTACH=CONFIG]135922[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]135923[/ATTACH]

these are the computers you need to run wartune now

Comment

Working...
                X