Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

About Late Game doubts

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Late Game doubts

Hi all,

For late game (i mean 40+/50+ lvl at least) who are the stronger characters?

Archers are very good for WorldBoss, in servers top we see a lot archers there.

But they still strongers in late game??

Mages are very good in catacombs... they can be the stronger in late game?

Originally posted by allure32 View Post
    Hi all,

For late game (i mean 40+/50+ lvl at least) who are the stronger characters?

Archers are very good for WorldBoss, in servers top we see a lot archers there.

But they still strongers in late game??

Mages are very good in catacombs... they can be the stronger in late game?
    Who Ever Pays The Most Wins, Enough Said, NEXT!!!~~~

But Seriously Speaking...WHO CARES?!! Pick A Class and Play Or Go Away -.- This is Clearly A Thread solely meant to help you choose whatever class you might wanna respec or simply ig you chose the wrong class you might quit...just play,have fun, and so on -.- I gave my Answer
    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

a very good answer. dont worry

I'm asking this out of curiosity. I've tried all three classes until I reach level 30, only with the archer I got to level 40.
      Of course, all classes have pros and cons, which raises some curiosity me is how they behave at higher levels, which ones become more powerful and that somehow might lose something with more advanced skills or higher skill level.

For example, I consider that at the beginning archers are the strongest, but over the levels Knights can become quite strong and mages destroy everything around you, they are all more balanced and perhaps even exceed the archers in some things.

Of course it all depends from player to player, building construction, etc..

Not to mention that are pay and non-pay players, right from the beginning there is a big difference.

Which leads me to also ask and think, is which one will be able to become stronger for the non-pay players, until recently thought were the mages, because they get further in the catacombs, more easily.
      Currently, with battlegrounds and insgnias work I do not know whether they remain or not the easiest class for non-pay players or not.
      Last edited by allure32; 09-28-2012, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by allure32 View Post
        a very good answer. dont worry

I'm asking this out of curiosity. I've tried all three classes until I reach level 30, only with the archer I got to level 40.
        Of course, all classes have pros and cons, which raises some curiosity me is how they behave at higher levels, which ones become more powerful and that somehow might lose something with more advanced skills or higher skill level.

For example, I consider that at the beginning archers are the strongest, but over the levels Knights can become quite strong and mages destroy everything around you, they are all more balanced and perhaps even exceed the archers in some things.

Of course it all depends from player to player, building construction, etc..

Not to mention that are pay and non-pay players, right from the beginning there is a big difference.

Which leads me to also ask and think, is which one will be able to become stronger for the non-pay players, until recently thought were the mages, because they get further in the catacombs, more easily.
        Currently, with battlegrounds and insgnias work I do not know whether they remain or not the easiest class for non-pay players or not.
        easy way to compare yourself is comparing with same class. no need to compare with other class.. reason : different class, different skill. if u want to compare to everything.. err.. u got nothing to do LOL
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
          easy way to compare yourself is comparing with same class. no need to compare with other class.. reason : different class, different skill. if u want to compare to everything.. err.. u got nothing to do LOL
          lol :P true. is a large question, with a lot of answers and dont mean they are all wrong.

Comment

ok, i've found the answer i want.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ng-your-player!

thank you

Comment

The strongest will always be cash players this will never ever ever ever change but the strongest class could be us knights because archers shine early in game and mages in middle we knights shine last
              But how should i know ask a and yet thats what i think

knights have abnormal defense both magical and physical also we have out of the box HP so we cann take o both mages and archers for a long long long time
              Thats my reason
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Go Knights

Comment

Personally, each character has its own sense of balance to it. I personally like the mages because they are capable of doing huge work loads in guild battles :3

Comment

well for me Mages are at their best at GB and BG ,Knights are best for surviving and winning in arena and MP dungeons,Archers are best at damaging PvP and WB but this can be altered depending on your build,they all have their own strenghts and weaknesses

Comment

Mages FOREVER
                      PS: Archers its payback time for kicking our butts at lower levels
                      IGN: Frenzone
                      PLAYER TYPE: NON-CASHER AND NO VIP ( LOL )
                      LEVEL: 67
                      BATTLE RATING: 113k
                      CLASS TYPE: EWD MAGE

Comment

Working...
                      X