No announcement yet.

Non-Casher Class ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Game is a technologically advanced Rock Paper scissors .... each class has a way to trump 1 other class (then they add in things to mix the base up HS sylphs balens outfits ect) but if everyone got naked and took astrals off and went to the core of what their class is at a base it would be as such. That of course changes when u have events and places that murky up thinks but again if u were a lvl 70 archer nothing on and fighting a lvl 70 mage nothing on the mage would likely win. (if im not mistaken i stopped playing for a long while and came back recently) That made me think of the past though when knight vs knight pvp could take ages =).
    Last edited by forchizle; 07-31-2014, 01:58 AM. Reason: walk down memory lane and added info (hopefully correct)

Comment

For the love of God, don't make a mage. Mages are fast becoming redundant in the Wartune universe.

Comment

Good Question R257*** My opinion is all Non-Cashiers Stay away From Cashier or Put Your Whole day Logged-in (but even there are Heavy-Cashiers whom we cant even touch)

Comment

There is no way to slow level now with the new patch...Exp bars have been shortened and now as a "slow" leveler you will be so far behind in this game, you will WIN NOTHING EVER!

This is a cash game only. You can't even get married now w/o using cash....

You will take a year just to buy 1 set of cloths, while others who pay can have level 8 cloths in a day....

You will lose every arena and bg battle, which means you won't get mount cards...yet the casher will win them all, and then buy every mount, and have a level 7+ stable in a day....So again, you lose.....

Every event pretty much gives exp along with the prizes....So you SOL for getting anything free, as you will level up, as again, the Exp bars are shorter...

As a new player, you will not get the maximum use of talents, like the older players, as again your exp bar is shortened, so to max out you have to keep leveling up....

So, actually, there is no way to NOT USE CASH in this game.

YOU WILL EITHER BE A PUNCHING BAG, WHO SLOW LEVELS, OR YOU SPEED LEVEL, SPEND CASH AND TRY TO BE COMPETITIVE.....

Sorry, but the way game has been made now, you either spend, or you get punished(become a punching bag) daily by the cashers and never win a dam.n thing!

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonBlade1970 View Post
            There is no way to slow level now with the new patch...Exp bars have been shortened and now as a "slow" leveler you will be so far behind in this game, you will WIN NOTHING EVER!

This is a cash game only. You can't even get married now w/o using cash....

You will take a year just to buy 1 set of cloths, while others who pay can have level 8 cloths in a day....

You will lose every arena and bg battle, which means you won't get mount cards...yet the casher will win them all, and then buy every mount, and have a level 7+ stable in a day....So again, you lose.....

Every event pretty much gives exp along with the prizes....So you SOL for getting anything free, as you will level up, as again, the Exp bars are shorter...

As a new player, you will not get the maximum use of talents, like the older players, as again your exp bar is shortened, so to max out you have to keep leveling up....

So, actually, there is no way to NOT USE CASH in this game.

YOU WILL EITHER BE A PUNCHING BAG, WHO SLOW LEVELS, OR YOU SPEED LEVEL, SPEND CASH AND TRY TO BE COMPETITIVE.....

Sorry, but the way game has been made now, you either spend, or you get punished(become a punching bag) daily by the cashers and never win a dam.n thing!
            can't agree more...

however, I am still trying to endure and enjoy the game as I feel myself distance far from the top players who cashed a lot..

I also sees cash players quitting one by one after they get full legend 80, full soul engrave, full mounts..etc because they feel nothing more to build..

Comment

Working...
            X