Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got a couple of questions (sylph and troops)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a couple of questions (sylph and troops)

I am sure this sylph question has been asked and answered before, but I can't find any topics on it here. So I am going to ask. How do I get an advanced sylph (like the Hadies, Appolo, and the new ones that just came out)?

The troop question I have is what is better, a Templar or Warlock?

Thanks.

For troops Depends what class you are. Simply I am archers with Templars.

What's for sylphs Hades and Apollo are rare ones ( you need to pay or get it in events ) ( we had once for soul engraving event items ) Basic sylphs you can get in sylph atoll, First of all you have to be level 50 to start claim them.

Comment

for troops, depends on what character u have, most part of ppl use templars after lvl 50 cuz of theyr attk/defence ...

for classwars i heard are good warlocks (never tryed on my account), so i can't say how good they are

i saw Angels are good for knight cuz of heal (but they die fast if enemy hit in back), Angels have low defence compare to templars

so my opinion = use Templars even ur mage/archer or knight so if u have knight, u can test Iris sylph for heal and see how work

About new sylphs, hmm was an event with some chest's drop, where ppl got with luck (big luck) , Apollo.

Without balens on events when they appear, u cannot get them.
      I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

Thanks guys. I am a mage, so I am going to go with your advice and use Templars. I am level 64. I already got three basic sylphs (two waters and one wind), so I know how to get them. As for buying the other ones, where can I buy them and on what events G3ORG1AN?

Comment

Originally posted by R26908333 View Post
          Thanks guys. I am a mage, so I am going to go with your advice and use Templars. I am level 64. I already got three basic sylphs (two waters and one wind), so I know how to get them. As for buying the other ones, where can I buy them and on what events G3ORG1AN?
          They come up in events randomly at R2's discretion. They can be dropped from boxes or exchanged for a massive, and I mean MASSIVE, amount of event tokens. If you can't get lucky with boxes for Hades, go for Amazon Queen or Pan. I've seen some downright nasty Pans that can wreck. As for troops, use templars.

Comment

Originally posted by GuardianAngel47 View Post
            They come up in events randomly at R2's discretion. They can be dropped from boxes or exchanged for a massive, and I mean MASSIVE, amount of event tokens. If you can't get lucky with boxes for Hades, go for Amazon Queen or Pan. I've seen some downright nasty Pans that can wreck. As for troops, use templars.
            Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
            X