Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginners Guide to Astral's

Astral's

At 25, you will get the on screen prompts that introduces you to the Astral System.

Now you can only have one astral of any given type equipped at one time, but with mutiple slots and many more types of
    astral's, this shouldn't be an issue.

There's a couple of things to keep in mind.

First, you need at least 20k gold on your character to purchase an astral. If you only have 20k, u can purchase 1 astral because
    once you drop below that 20k mark, it will not allow you to purchase another until you have adequate funds.

Secondly, Astral's are a great way to give your character a permanent buff. As they are a permanent stat increase, until you
    decide to get rid of it.

Third, only equip astral's that are relevant to your class.... for instance a mage will have no use for a +PATK Astral... and vice vs, a warrior isn't going to benefit from a +MATK Astral.

Equipping and Leveling Astral's

To equip an Astral its pretty straight forward, simply double click the one you want to equip, or drag and drop.

The fun begins when you start to level your Astral's. The fastest way i have found is to hit 1 click collect in the Astral harvest
    screen and then click the bottom right icon that say's "Astral's" on it. To me it looks like a chalice. Once in the Astral equip
    screen, click the 1 click synthesis button, i have found it will automatically upgrade the best astral for your class.

Now thats fast and easy, but not always the best way to choose the Astral's you want to have equipped, because say for a
    mage, it will always choose the +MATK for you, and if you already have one equipped, all you can do is feed the astral you just created to another astral. (more in a sec on that) So make sure to double check your astral's before you hit synthesis.

Leveling the astral's are fairly straight forward, drag other astral's on top of the equipped ones and it eats them for exp. Astral's
    with names in green are worth 10 exp. blue are worth 30 exp, purple 50, and orange 100. Now the color code applies to the
    rarity of each astral, obviously if you're an archer with a green +crit astral on and you get a blue one, you'll want to swap them.
    Now that falls back to using the right astral's for the job.

Conclusion

That's a basic overview of the astral system. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here or contact me in game.

Ariakin - Warrior - Buradoth's Grave
    Attaboy - Archer - Shrine of Sakaiya
    Traven - Mage - Undead Swamp
Working...
X