Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adv. Runes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Adv. Runes

    Some page yet out some know how mutch runes stones some need for echo runes for advancerad runes?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	orginal 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	1754854Click image for larger version

Name:	original.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	1754855Click image for larger version

Name:	orginal 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	135.0 KB
ID:	1754876

    max for hp is 50% HP of lvl 8/8 of Adv.
    Last edited by dwmedia; 08-16-2014, 02:31 AM.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

  • #2
    Only other one I've heard anything about is Adv. Guardian Rune is -85% damage at lv 8/8.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ArchMageDaze View Post
      Only other one I've heard anything about is Adv. Guardian Rune is -85% damage at lv 8/8.
      he was asking about the runestone cost, tho.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

      Comment


      • #4
        Ahhh my bad, was doing MPD when I replied, just glanced. Thanks though Ariad.

        And isn't it 10 mystery rune stones to upgrade to Adv?
        If that's still not what you're talking about then go read the Mystery stone description in Arena shop. Always better to look and find out information before asking.

        Comment


        • #5
          i actually need the information too.

          btw anyone has the info on rage rune? a lvl 10 normal rage rune restores 80 rage, what will a lvl 8 advance rage rune give? if it's just 100 rage it would be very lame.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ArchMageDaze View Post
            Ahhh my bad, was doing MPD when I replied, just glanced. Thanks though Ariad.

            And isn't it 10 mystery rune stones to upgrade to Adv?
            If that's still not what you're talking about then go read the Mystery stone description in Arena shop. Always better to look and find out information before asking.
            Yes saw after when am check you use them for get 10 exp or 10 x for unlock Adv after is just normal runesstones man can have.
            But would be nice to see the coste of it


            Originally posted by gambitalex1983 View Post
            What lvl i must have to make a dvanced rune from a normal rune?

            lvl 10
            Last edited by dwmedia; 08-16-2014, 06:21 AM.
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

            Comment


            • #7
              What lvl i must have to make a dvanced rune from a normal rune?

              Comment


              • #8
                level 10 u need normal to advanced once maxed it out. Plus need be Advanced class
                WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

                In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

                Guild Name: Legends

                Class : Archer

                Comment


                • #9
                  What are Mystery Rune stones? How can we use them to get advance runes? Please explain. Ty!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    mystery runestones = for when you do advanced runestones :P you need a lot a freaking alot !
                    Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

                    Class = Archer

                    Lvl = 80

                    Br = 1.883742

                    IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

                    Guild = TheLegends

                    Stable Mount Strenght 21200

                    Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
                    Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Nashcreed View Post
                      What are Mystery Rune stones? How can we use them to get advance runes? Please explain. Ty!
                      You need to unlock advanced skills first and then once you have you can advance your runes and the mystery runestone are in arena shop on first page that pops up.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Yeah.... im having an issue we need clarification on how this works R2. MY mire rune wont advance. I am advanced class i have max mire rune and i have my 10 mystery stones..... now what?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          anyone has any info on adv. mire, chaos or amnesia runes ?
                          Moistify!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by forchizle View Post
                            Yeah.... im having an issue we need clarification on how this works R2. MY mire rune wont advance. I am advanced class i have max mire rune and i have my 10 mystery stones..... now what?
                            so maybe there isnt an advanced version maybe its good enough as it is, so it might get too OP id they did do and adv. version so maybe there isnt one?
                            Moistify!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by 696969- View Post
                              so maybe there isnt an advanced version maybe its good enough as it is, so it might get too OP id they did do and adv. version so maybe there isnt one?
                              Mire wouldnt be OP since its basically useless mine was already lvl 8 from when it was useful so i was holding out hope for the new advanced version to be useful again since it already costed me a fortune to own in the first place and was my full rune drop point until they nerfed it into nothing. Nowhere in the game does it say that only some runes can be advanced either. R2 should have made it clear long before releasing an event to boost runes if they were only partially advancing the set. I have filed a ticket into the vast wasteland of R2 customer service along with pics of my maxed mire and my mystery runestones. Tic # 161792 . and if anyone decides they just feel all warm and fuzzy inside with some good old fashioned customer care i have another ticket over a month old which is just about thick enough for me to send to a different company that will take its concern. that ticket is 140286 and has been re-opened with a new number which i dont have infront of me .... seems they didnt feel a need to send an auto response to my re-re-re-re-re-opened ticket.
                              Last edited by forchizle; 08-24-2014, 01:13 PM. Reason: also

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X