Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wish that we get goat and cattle ****** hurding in next patch!!!!! and missions like... keep your pasture clear out of trolls and dragons so that your cows can produce more milk!!! ***!?!??!?!is this becoming ****** farmville?!?!!?

Comment

Originally posted by Nescul View Post
      most of patch is is fun must say im not a big fan of pvp and they shouldnt make it that everything is about pvp there enough pvp events around. the new mini game that replaced the fishing is very anoying and time consuming i really would like to see that go and have fishing back.
      Wait, wait. Those ******* will remove fishing?
      Now that people, after one year, start getting to lvl 30 (I am lvl 35 actually)?

Comment

Originally posted by Sorca View Post
        Wait, wait. Those ******* will remove fishing?
        Now that people, after one year, start getting to lvl 30 (I am lvl 35 actually)?
        No, see this:
        Originally posted by R2CS_Crystal View Post
        Note:

• Jewel Hunt, Goodie Links, Fishing and Underground Palace Adventure will open on weekly turns. Each mini game will change Monday morning at 6:00 am.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

listen these r kid and only married people can get it? not for unmarried?

Comment

Originally posted by DONattariq View Post
            listen these r kid and only married people can get it? not for unmarried?
            I think kids are for either, but married get to have more kids(limit)

Not sure if VIP makes any difference
            Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
            Maximizeâ„¢
            Guess whose back with trouble?
            ©S174

Comment

So we went from Wartune -> Bugtune -> Lagtune -> Craptune -> Stealtune? Truly a magnificent evolution!

While new content is always nice, I'm seriously afraid that my inventory will simply collapse or require extensive mail and guild vault usage. If there is one regret in this game it is not spending 7600 vouchers to unlock that 3rd page ...
              Also if dimensional wars work as I fear it does, then it is the most retarded event by far. If someone steals your crops, it's annoying but at least you still get most of it. If someone steals your dimension, you had the effort of getting it and you are left with nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirahago View Post
                So we went from Wartune -> Bugtune -> Lagtune -> Craptune -> Stealtune? Truly a magnificent evolution!

While new content is always nice, I'm seriously afraid that my inventory will simply collapse or require extensive mail and guild vault usage. If there is one regret in this game it is not spending 7600 vouchers to unlock that 3rd page ...
                Also if dimensional wars work as I fear it does, then it is the most retarded event by far. If someone steals your crops, it's annoying but at least you still get most of it. If someone steals your dimension, you had the effort of getting it and you are left with nothing.
                Not that it's a great compensation, but the guide says if you lose a dimension, you get a chest for one step below the one you lost (lose adv, get int coord chest).
                Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
                Guild: Paradox
                Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
                Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
                80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
                80 Venus - Precision 113k br
                80 Gaia - Judgenjury
                80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Farm with animals?? Seriously?? Are we gonna play Farmeville now???

Comment

Fresh stuff has to come, otherwise the L80 would not have anything to do,whine, get bored leave,R2 cash flow stops

Some events can be skipped and I believe those who have been playing for long should have close to max out stuff hence justifying this point

We just have to adjust accordingly then the issue should be alleviated
                    Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
                    Maximizeâ„¢
                    Guess whose back with trouble?
                    ©S174

Comment

Yay it's new and shiny, let's just ignore all the issues that come with them.

Comment

please lose the silly farm animals. we already have bejeweled and fishing frenzy ingame -_-"
                        ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

See the balens at Eternal War omg...

Nice ideas, but I cant understand the Goodies Link... please help

Comment

urk a takyu
                            ok

Comment

so taking away tree of ancients which is our biggest source of kyanite, hmm....

Comment

Originally posted by R23372313 View Post
                                See the balens at Eternal War omg...

Nice ideas, but I cant understand the Goodies Link... please help
                                I looked at the Goodies Link to me looks like a kind of Mahjong, where you match the tiles. I also saw the farms and the tree of ancients is still there.. it just is not visible in that screen shot.
                                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
                                X