Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Wartune Patch 5.2

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to get expert henna? Do i need to upgrade my lab maybe? Or only a baleners thing ( for now ) ? I have been looking all over but cant seem to find info on the expert henna.
    I do know it can only be used when a tattoo is maxed on stats.

Comment

Originally posted by lisaliga View Post
      How to get expert henna? Do i need to upgrade my lab maybe? Or only a baleners thing ( for now ) ? I have been looking all over but cant seem to find info on the expert henna.
      I do know it can only be used when a tattoo is maxed on stats.
      For now it seems to be a balens only thing. They do have advanced henna in one of the spender events. That is the only place I have seen it.

Comment

Are the max values 10 and 40 like the label in the game says? Does anybody know?

Comment

Originally posted by Syneirex View Post
          Are the max values 10 and 40 like the label in the game says? Does anybody know?
          I have cleansed one tattoo twice now and got stats of +13 strenth and -12 intelligennce. No clue about the expert tattoo.

Comment

Yup, same thing just happened to me, so we know the 1-10 must be per cleansing. I wonder what the max is?

Comment

Anyone can explain me how to get the Frost Panther Lord Eudaemon

Comment

Originally posted by Democration View Post
                Anyone can explain me how to get the Frost Panther Lord Eudaemon

same as the rest of them, exchange mark shards

Comment

Some of my Guild members, including me, can't open the Guild Skills. Since the release of the previous patch where the Guild Beast has been changed, alot of us used our potions to raise our Demonic Region skill which is now pointless. Refunding back the developing potions should be automatically returned for other skills to use them on. You devs obviously do not play this game or else y'all would realize how laggy and has too much unneccessary **** altogether which makes it LAGGY. The hide all button is useless. First battle in a MPD takes forever to load. Guild Battles lag horribly. You ruined Cloud Adventures. Made it harder to get bound balens and you give out less in the games like CLOUD ADVENTURES. We have to fight ourselves and NO REWARDS for winning. I could go on about that for a good while FYI. Now stop adding **** and fix all of the issues.
                  Sapphire
                  Mage Lvl.80:
                  BR:
                  106,802,118 Normal Mode
                  101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                  Server: S551 GlassMines
                  Guild: Spartans
                  Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                    Please stay away from games from Chinese devs. The players will more than welcome the lack of racist whiners.
                    Thought we've been through this, already! It's not racist if a person has determined after going through one after another of the same country of origin when it comes to developers that they are the same pieces of <expletive>. Now, if you're in that zone, two things I could say: 1. I could give a flying <expletive> about it. And 2. You should be embarrassed (ashamed) to even be such since I had once thought Asians were the smart ones than the rest of the world. So, kindly do us a favor and remove your lips from the hind end of R2 as it is not helping anyone any. As for whining, I laugh on such since you do not know the difference between criticism (in which I am doing when giving feedback) and whining (your aspect, maybe?).

Next time when you reply to me, I expect your utmost courtesy. Or, you can just walk away since my last comment was about R2 and not even you. This comment was only a response to your smart aleck remark. Cheers.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
                      Game Info

[ATTACH=CONFIG]155118[/ATTACH]

Terms

Dealer:
                      One player will be randomly selected as the dealer during the first round. For each following round, as long as no one leaves and no new players join, the player directly clockwise from the previous dealer will become the new dealer. If someone leaves or joins, the system will randomly pick the dealer again.
                      Note: Players in a poker game act in turn, in clockwise rotation.

Small Blind:
                      The player one seat to the left of the dealer makes the small blind. After the cards are dealt, the system will automatically help this player place the small blind (half of the minimum bet).

Big Blind:
                      The player two seats to the left of the dealer makes the big blind. After the cards are dealt, the system will automatically help this player place the big blind (the minimum bet).

Dealing Cards:
                      Starting from the small blind, cards are dealt clockwise. Each player will get a card when it’s their turn until all players have 2 cards, these are called "hole cards."

Burn Cards:
                      A burn card is a playing card dealt from the top of a deck and discarded (burned) unused by the players.

Hole Cards:
                      The first two cards dealt facedown during the first round are called hole cards as the holder is not obligated to reveal them before the showdown.

Community Cards:
                      Community Cards are the five playing cards dealt face up that can be used by all the players to complete their hand.

Open:
                      The act of making the first voluntary bet in a betting round is called opening the round. A player may bet a certain amount of Chips to open the round.

Call:
                      To call is to place a bet equal to the preceding bettor’s. If the previous player did not open the round, then the next player who makes a bet will be called opening the round instead of "calling." Players can see how much they can call but they cannot adjust the amount. If a player does not have enough Chips to call, then s/he can only go all-in.

Fold:
                      To fold is to discard one's hand and forfeit interest in the current pot.

Check:
                      If no one has yet opened the betting round, a player may pass or check. Players can only check when they don't have to call, such as in situations where all previous players choose to check or fold. Players may not check during the opening round.

Raise:
                      To raise is to increase the bet amount required to stay in the pot. If the current bet amount is nothing, this action is considered the opening bet instead of a "raise." If a player has more Chips than the required call amount, but the player does not have enough Chips to cover the minimum raise amount, then the player cannot raise but can go "all-in."

All-in:
                      When a player goes all-in, they bet all their Chips during the betting round. When a player does not have enough Chips, he can bet all his remaining Chips to declare himself all-in. The player may now hold onto his cards for the remainder of the deal as if he has called every bet but may not win any more money from any player above the amount of his bet. If no opponents call the player's bet or raise, he wins the pot.

Side Pot:
                      After some one goes all-in, if multiple players remain in the game and the bet rises beyond the all-in's stake, the overage goes into a side pot. In the case of multiple all-in bets, multiple side pots can be created. Up to 5 Side Pots may be created. Only players who contribute to a side pot have the chance to win it.

Hand Strength:
                      Now player must evaluate their final hand. During the showdown phase, each player selects 5 cards out of the 7 (two hole cards in-hand + 5 community cards) to form their best hand. The player who has the best hand wins. Each player may use 2 hole cards + 3 community cards, or 1 hole card + 4 community cards to form their best hand. In situations where all players use the 5 community cards to form their best hand, all players will obtain an equal share of the bet in the pots (main pot + side pot). The final hand consists of 5 cards.

Chips
                      1. How to Obtain: Use Balens (Bound Balens excluded) to exchange for Chips, one Balen per Chip.
                      2. Exchange Limit: None
                      3. Expiration Time: None
                      4. Usage: Chips can only be used to play the game. They cannot be converted into other currency or used to exchange for items.

Dealing Process

Round 1:
                      Each player will get two cards that are dealt face down and not revealed until the showdown (only the player can see the two cards). When a player folds, they don't have to reveal their hand and will discard their hand face down into the pile of other discards.
                      After the cards are dealt, the system will automatically make a blind bet for players: the player after the dealer (clockwise) blinds about half of what would be a normal bet, and the next player blinds what would be a whole bet. The player after the big blind (clockwise) may call, raise or fold. When all players bet the same amount, the current round ends. (Players who do not have enough Chips should go all-in in order to remain in the game.)

Round 2:
                      The third community card will be dealt and the second round of betting begins.
                      Starting with the player in the small blind, players (including the small blind player) may call, raise or fold. When all players bet the same amount of Balens, the round ends (players who do not have enough Balens should go all-in in order to remain in the game).

Round 3:
                      The fourth community card will be dealt and the third round of betting begins.
                      Starting with the payer in the small blind, players (including the small blind player) may call, raise or fold. When all players bet the same amount of Balens, the round ends. (Players who do not have enough Chips should go all-in in order to remain in the game.)

Round 4:
                      The fifth community card will be dealt and the fourth round of betting begins.
                      Starting with the payer in the small blind, players (including the small blind player) may call, raise or fold. When all players bet the same amount of Balens, the round ends. (Players who do not have enough Chips should go all-in in order to remain in the game.)
                      Compare Cards
                      Allocate Pots

Ante Rules
                      1. The player to the left of the big blind bets first at the beginning of each round. Other players act in turn, in a clockwise rotation. Each player has 15 seconds to wager. When the time ends and the player has not made a decision, s/he will automatically "Check/Fold."
                      2. During the period when a player (let's call him Tim) is waiting for his turn, he may:
                        • "Check": When checking, Tim declines to make a bet. Tim may check when the player before him bets the same amount as his previous bet. Otherwise, Tim will need to call or raise.
                        • "Check"/"Fold": When it is Tim's turn to act, if the player before him bets the same amount as his previous bet, then Tim will check. Otherwise, Tim will fold.
                        • "Call any": Tim will call no matter how much the player before him bet. When Tim does not have enough Chips, he will go "all-in."
                        • "All-in": Tim will go "all-in" despite how much the previous player has bet.
                      3. When it is Tim's turn to act, he may:
                        • "Check": Until the first bet is made, Tim will check (not place a bet) but will keep his cards and retain the right to call or raise later in the same round.
                        • "Call": Tim will match a bet or match a raise. If Tim does not have enough to do so, he has to go "all-in" or fold.
                        • Raise: Tim will increase the size of the bet (Balens) required to stay in the pot.
                        • Fold: Tim will fold, which means he will drop out of the hand, losing any bets he has already made.

Victory & Failure
                      1. Evaluating a hand: Players may use their two hole cards and the five community cards to complete their hand and then compare their hand with other players.
                      2. Evaluating hand strength:
                        • Royal Flush > Four of a Kind > Full House > Flush > Straight > Three of a Kind > Two Pair > Pair > High Card
                        • The player who has the strongest hand wins. If all players' hand strength is the same, then whoever has the strongest card in his/her hand wins. If the strongest card in everybody's hand is the same, then whoever's hand contains the second strongest card wins.
                        • In a draw, all winners share an equal amount of the Chips in the Pot.

Participation
                      1. Event Entry: Click the event icon to join.The event icon will only appear when the event is available.
                      2. Level Requirement: Character Level ≥6
                      3. Match Rule: The system will randomly match 2-6 players to join a game. Spectating is not allowed.
                      4. Players may send default messages and emoticons provided by the system but they cannot type their own messages.
                      5. If a player loses connection during the game, s/he will automatically fold.

Pot Distribution Rules

Pot Distribution
                      1. The total amount of Chips players bet go into the Pot. There are two ways to win the Pot:
                      2. All players show their cards during the showdown. The player who has the strongest hand wins the Pot. (If players' hand strengths are the same, they will share the Pot.)
                      3. When all other players fold, the player who remains at the end of the round wins the Pot. The Pot may consist of the Main Pot and Side Pots. Each player may have a different amount of Chips than other players. When a player does not have enough to call, he may bet the remainder of his stake and declare himself all-in. To be fair, the bet beyond the all-in's stake goes into a Side Pot. A player who goes "all-in" effectively caps the main pot and is not entitled to win any amount over his/her total stake. Only the players who have contributed to the side pot have the chance to win from it.
                      4. The Chips in the Pot will be distributed after the showdown. The player who has the strongest hand wins the Main Pot and the Side Pot(s), if the player also contributed to the Side Pot(s). Otherwise, all other players will count their hands again to see how the Chips in the Side Pot(s) will be distributed. If two (or more) players' hand strength is the same, they will share the Pot equally.

Point Rules
                      1. Texas Hold’em Points:
                        • Point Charge: 20% (Numbers less than 1 will be rounded up to 1.)
                        • The system will charge Points from Pots that 2 or more players have made contributions to.
                        • The remaining Chips after the point charge will be distributed to players accordingly.
                      2. Point Reward:
                        • Point Reward for each round: Points the system charge x 10
                        • Point Distribution: Points will be distributed to players according to the percentage of points each player has contributed. Namely, points a player has received: The player's contributed point percentage x the points the system charges x 10
                      3. Example: When someone goes all-in, a Side Pot may be created. Players may only get Chips from the side pot they have contributed to. See the example below:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]155119[/ATTACH]

One Main Pot and three Side Pots are created during the game:

Creation of Side Pot 1:
                      B doesn't have enough stakes to match a bet or raise, so B goes all-in. Bets made by other players that are over B's all-in amount go into Side Pot 1.
                      B has only contributed to the Main Pot so B is not entitled to win any amount from the Side Pot. If B wins the current round, B will obtain all the Chips in the Main Pot. (20% of the Chips will be charged and converted into Points and distributed to each player according to their contribution percentage.) Other Side Pot(s) will be distributed among other players who have contributed to them accordingly.

Creation of Side Pot 2:
                      E doesn't have enough stakes to match a bet or raise, so E goes all-in. Bets made by other players that are over E's all-in amount go into Side Pot 2.
                      E has only contributed to the Main Pot and Side Pot 1, so E may only win from these 2 pots. If E wins the current round, E will obtain Chips from the Main Pot and Side Pot 1. (20% of the Chips will be charged and converted into Points and distributed to each player according to their contributing percentage.) Other Side Pot(s) will be distributed among other players who have contributed to them accordingly.

Creation of Side Pot 3:
                      F doesn't have enough stakes to match a bet or raise, so F goes all-in. Bets made by other players that are over F's all-in amount go into Side Pot 3.
                      F has contributed to Main Pot, Side Pot 1 and Side Pot 2, so F may win from all three Pots but F cannot win any amount from Side Pot 3. If F wins the current round, F will obtain Chips from the Main Pot, Side Pot 1 and Side Pot 2. (20% of the Chips will be charged and converted into Points and distributed to each player according to their contributing percentage.)
                      Among all the players, only A has contributed to Side Pot 3, so all Chips in Side Pot 3 will go to A (No Chips will be charged in this case).

A contributes to all of the Side Pots, so he may win Chips from any of the Side Pots. If A wins the current round, he will obtain all of the Chips in the Main Pot, Side Pot 1 and Side Pot 2 (20% of the Chips will be charged).

• Valid Bet Amount in the Pot x20% (Points will be rounded up and charged first).
                      • Chips Players Obtain Each Round: Total Chips in winning Pot – Points
                      • Points Players Get from Each Round: Players' Valid Bet Amount/Valid Bet Amount in the Pot x20% (rounded up).

Point Usage: Points can be exchanged for items in the Point Shop.
                      has r2 applied for their gaming liscence for this plus in u.s states u must be 21 to play poker in casino and online and 18 in u.k same thing

so has r2 going to check ppls i.d,s now

as poker is classed as gambling using cash to exchange for poker chips to gain more rewards u need to abide by the u.s gamblimg laws and age restrictions

Chart of Legal Gambling Ages In The U.S.A.
                      Alabama - 21 Hawaii - 21 Massachusetts - 21 New Mexico - 21 South Dakota - 21
                      Alaska - 18 Idaho - 18 Michigan - 21 New York - 18 Tennessee - 21
                      Arizona - 21 Illinois - 21 Minnesota - 18 North Carolina - 18 Texas - 21
                      Arkansas - 21 Indiana - 21 Mississippi - 21 North Dakota - 21 Utah - 21
                      California - 21 Iowa - 21 Missouri - 21 Ohio - 21 Vermont - 18
                      Colorado - 21 Kansas - 18 Montana - 21 Oklahoma - 18 Virginia - 21
                      Connecticut - 21 Kentucky - 21 Nebraska - 21 Oregon - 21 Washington - 18
                      Delaware - 21 Louisiana - 21 Nevada - 21 Pennsylvania - 21 West Virginia - 21
                      Florida - 21 Maine - 18 New Hampshire - 21 Rhode Island - 18 Wisconsin - 21
                      Georgia - 21 Maryland - 21 New Jersey - 21 South Carolina - 18 Wyoming - 18

good luck r2 if u can get this 1 off the ground
                      Last edited by Xharry005x; 12-12-2015, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                        has r2 applied for their gaming liscence for this plus in u.s states u must be 21 to play poker in casino and online and 18 in u.k same thing

as poker is classed as gambling using cash to exchange for poker chips to gain more rewards u need to abide by the u.s gamblimg laws and age restrictions

Good one, mate. I did forget about such since they made it into a "casher" type of feature that gambles away "premium currency" that is bought with real life currency (money). I smell another suit coming about that will slam R2 to the ground that not even the past stuff that has happened thus far will even rival it. Thanks for bringing that up.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

im guessing cus its 'virtual currency' that would change it, but you do have a very valid point

Comment

The gambling laws only apply if you pay out real money. There are various businesses like convenience stores and gas stations that have electronic games like slot machines that anyone can play, because they only pay out credit that can be used only at that location.

Comment

It's still spent currency until it's put into something else to be classified as currency not spent on gambling. Then again, I think most of the spenders often gamble their house/car payments just to get the item they hoped to get but never got due to rigged luck.

And if that's the case on the convenience store, I was 12 and could not play on such as they say 21. LOL. That was it for me until I reached that golden age and walked away with a few hundred from only ten bucks.

Comment

I should probably keep my mouth shut but I haven't learned to do that.

Complaints are fine, but I've learned over the years and many games that constructive alternatives or suggestions with the complaint will get you more notice. Am I completely happy with the changes,
                                no I am not and yes I'm a spender but spend a whole lot less these days. I play for fun and the challenge (tears, cussing and losses included) and when I feel the need to go
                                I will just like I have a few other games that stressed me.

So alternatives and well thought out suggestions are my thoughts.

Thanks
                                :rolleyes::p:rolleyes:
                                Silasha
                                Server S71 (east)
                                Knight

Comment

Working...
                                X