Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

amem tava demorando essa bagaça , essas missões ai que tem o trocinho do gold vai da xp não neh ? #ArqueologosSeremos
    I don't know
    Only god knows where the story ends, for me
    But I know where the story begins
    Its up to us to choose
    Wether we win or loose
    And I choose to win ♪ ♫ ♩:p::cool:

Comment

What happens with the titles that comes from killing Bosses in Wilderness?

Comment

About the Knighthood, is it only for knights? What about Mages or Archers?

Comment

when will this patch 5.5 be available??????

Comment

could at least add a date for when the patch will come

Comment

"•World BOSS buffs can no longer be purchased."

And how exactly is this suppose to help with the current WB issue? I see no mention of a WB HP increase or anything like that. The WB gets wiped out quickly on many of the servers simply because there are a lot of players with strong characters participating in the event. I'm on S533 and I don't see very many players even using the WB buffs and the event is over in under 10 minutes. The way that I can tell this is because of my ranking in WB damage when I participate in the event.

Comment

Originally posted by Pawhn View Post
                farm changes makes it so much longer and harder to pick out individual animals and crops, 2 pages instead of one makes it harder and longer to do. campfire in the house on the wooden floor makes no sense at all. cant chat while you are doing any of it. sheesh

getting rid of all my friends farms - too hard to do in multiple screens, takes too long. why fix the unbroken parts of the game???

u kidding with the homestead thing right? too difficult, too crowded, too long to do friends farms.
                I think you are wrong. Old (pre-4.0) farm was good, 'cause it was fast. 4.0 farm is slow. Now they made farm fast again, even if it has pasture and crops separated. I just needed tree energized fast and easy. It was not an issue before 4.0. And after it became difficult. New farm is just a picture - not a location, so no long loading and such. And 2 screens are by any means better than one location, where you need to walk up and down to see pasture and crops. More than than, new covenant should work nicely here (it was slow on 4.0 farm).

Homestead and fire on a wooden floor is a complete different story. If you hide your furniture - it became fireproof. Nice move... I've would never think it this way...

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Sanguine View Post
                  *Character

Character Knighthood Process

After finishing Class Advancement, you will automatically receive main quests which will lead you towards meeting the requirements for Knighthood.

Quest 1: An Audience with the King I - Class Advancement level has reached Lvl. 80
                  Quest 2: An Audience with the King II - Fully upgrade Talent and Adv. Talent
                  Quest 3: An Audience with the King III - Tattoo Attributes meet Knighthood requirements
                  what are these tattoo attribute requirements?

Comment

Hello! (^_^)

Originally posted by Daoza View Post
                    What happens with the titles that comes from killing Bosses in Wilderness?
                    I was about to ask that...

Comment

You can still get titles for killing the bosses in wild.

Comment

For Mage, Arcane Tech Path needs Defense +2000, Intellect +8000, and Endurance +2000 and Restoration Path need Defense +4000, Intellect +4000, and Endurance +4000. Tattoo Requirements.

Comment

Originally posted by Sbpeir View Post
                          For Mage, Arcane Tech Path needs Defense +2000, Intellect +8000, and Endurance +2000 and Restoration Path need Defense +4000, Intellect +4000, and Endurance +4000. Tattoo Requirements.

well...ill see that in a few years. a bit much to ask of a newly added system

Comment

Originally posted by ScarletMoonLight View Post
                            well...ill see that in a few years. a bit much to ask of a newly added system
                            Exactly. I've been getting normal henna everyday and I don't even have any tattoo stats at +100.

Comment

Originally posted by Orpheus92 View Post
                              Exactly. I've been getting normal henna everyday and I don't even have any tattoo stats at +100.
                              every day all day my henna labs are going. i sleep less than 10 hours, so they are constantly going. i have all the tattoos, and my highest is only in the 80s. that is an unreal requirement

Comment

From wartune to farmtune to lagtune to dramatune, now its.... OmG i lost my tune
                                I am â™”BossDâ™”

Great Leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through arguement, debate, and doubt to offer a solution everybody can understand" -General Colin Powell

Comment

Working...
                                X