• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• i agree being a casher doesnt give them the right to put people down

Comment

• Hmmm nice one intresting

Comment

• like you dont have enough things to spent kyanite on and too less to gain it

Comment

• Is this dark sylph be free or cashers only like appolo?

Comment

• i don't understand

Comment

• LL NM will be easier, and maybe can kill an exrta boss in spire
                Sarcasm Intended

Comment

• Originally posted by R26991997 View Post
                  Is this dark sylph be free or cashers only like appolo?
                  no dark sylph this update, just card system! dark sylph maybe next patch!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CBorealis View Post
                    no dark sylph this update, just card system! dark sylph maybe next patch!!!
                    you are wrong CB... Hades is the dark sylph and it is in this patch. Also yes R269095u3049uw you have to spend to get hades like you did to get apollo
                    Archer hoarder

Comment

• can't wait

Comment

• i'm totally agree with u. they also need money to entertain us. i'm a non-casher, and waiting for good opportunity to spend. btw, i'm maddy from s361, guild stomkeeper. best of luck with the game

Comment

• sorry, I spoke too soon, ty archer

Comment

• Originally posted by R26991997 View Post
                            Is this dark sylph be free or cashers only like appolo?
                            That's something I'd like to know, too since r2games writes about upcoming things close to nothing!

Unlocked new sylph Hades.
                            Isnt quite much information! As casual player I interpret that as available for all players maybe at another atoll lvl 5?
                            But when I think about the usual r2games policy of earning massive $$$ then I will come to the conclusion that this sylph will only be obtainable by spending many balens throughout March to get Lucky Clovers! For S432 there are only 56 obtainable for free (if you are lucky and can draw a red astral otherwise 53)
                            If you want to get Apollo + Hades then there are:
                            604 Clovers missing = there are round about 2400 Lucky Clover Boxes needed to buy!!! (about 1 out of 4 valentines boxes had chocolate)
                            93.600 balens!!!
                            Have fun participating at this new dollar eating event!

Comment

• yeah remove those tanks!!!

Comment

• la cosa preoccupante che c'è gente che continua a spendere montagne di soldi al giorno pur di apparire più forti! Io mi accontento di quello che riesco a fare senza dovermi svenare. GO BALENS GO

Comment

Working...
                                X