This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	httpforum.r2games.comshowthread.php105032-Wartune-2.1-Part-IV-A-World-of-Cards.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	160.7 KB
ID:	1682153 sent to me pleas

Comment

Originally posted by c1h4d View Post
      btw scammers still didnt add whip event
      We had a Whip Event back in January and didn't have one in December. So one would logically assume the next one would not be in February but be available in March. Just keep saving those whips and play the game.
      Server: S411
      Character: Strikereye
      Class: Mage

Comment

when will the patch

Comment

when is this going to take affect when will we be able to do this have not seen this yet

Comment

teu ngarti aing mah ah

Comment

when start card system?

Comment

still not in our server

Comment

when start ===????????

Comment

I really don't know point of this testing on server 1 it just makes ppl create account from other servers on server 1 and test by themselves and post findings on forum...

don't think it have to do anything with testing for bugs they just wanna make sure it cant be exploited in anyway before releasing it on all servers (since there are many bugs in game and they aren't doing anything to fix them)

Comment

I would say with regard to the bugs and fixes...they most likely add bug fixes in with the new patches..why fix the bugs separately then add patches??

The card system reminds me alot of the advanced skill book system in DCS. Im looking forward to it.

Comment

still have never seen this patch on 225 when is this going to be added

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisGeezer View Post
                          You know the more I read these threads the more respect I actually gain for R2. Yes, they have their moments, but you people just cannot be impressed. It's only ever want want want. You're no doubt someone that doesn't put any money into the game in order to support it. You're simply a free player who feels like he has the world owed to him. Go elsewhere with your selfish, egotistical views and opinions.
                          I am a person who puts money into this game and supports it, so you may take back your remarks. You are the egoistical demeaning and very rude one here. I also know many as you would call them "free" players who love this game that play faithfully and enjoy it. As for the circuit quests..some of them could be revamped..for example..Temple of Ibalize (Inner) kill 30 when there are only 13 there to begin with. There are other solo dungeons that take 2 to 3 runs to get them accomplished. Tanks needs to be revised to give out more runes. People do get tired of only receiving rune stones day after day. As far as the circuit quests I have a system of doing 30 per day, then on the last day Sunday, I only have 20 left to do. It makes it much easier that way and less stressful. On my server there are people that have to have their "top ten" titles in solo duels. Quite funny actually so many of us don't even bother with that any more. It's not important to us. After all, anyone can beat an AI. Even a 44k br person who buffs. lol 3v3 is so out balanced these days it isn't fair either, why bother. 1 hit and you are dead. No matter how much money you spend on your char, there is always some one who spends tons more. So Mr. Ego head..you might be what most call a "heavy casher" and talks down to others to make yourself feel "good" about what you do.

Comment

Originally posted by JAKKYL View Post
                            thought they was introducing a marriage system first ***
                            You might see it in 2 yrs time. That feature only comes in v2.4 along with sylph evolution. We're on the last part of 2.1 here. There's 2.15, 2.2, 2.3 and each patch has many parts to it as well. Unless R2 decides to combine all the parts in each patch during their 2 mth interval per patch, we're looking at 6 - 8 months to clear each version from 2.15, 2.2 and 2.3 before we hit the first part of patch for 2.4. We're also supposed to get battle guardians which adds elemental resistance to somewhat nerf the OP dmg done by sylphs in battle in 2.15. So chances are you'll be bored out of your pants and have quit the game before you see marriage system unless you've commited yourself to playing this game for at least 2 more yrs or R2 decides to squeeze 2 or 3 patch versions and their parts into 1 major patch with a 3 - 4 month interval to enable us to see marriage system next yr...
                            IGN: Athena
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                            Class: Archer
                            Difficulty Level: Noob
                            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

when is this event?

Comment

But when will the balenes be needed for leveling up?

Comment

Working...
                                X