This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChrisGeezer View Post
    You know the more I read these threads the more respect I actually gain for R2. Yes, they have their moments, but you people just cannot be impressed. It's only ever want want want. You're no doubt someone that doesn't put any money into the game in order to support it. You're simply a free player who feels like he has the world owed to him. Go elsewhere with your selfish, egotistical views and opinions.
    You took the words right out of my mouth

Comment

Originally posted by c1h4d View Post
      Well well..

There is something i don't get..
      While adding Something new.. Why not removing/reducing something?
      Or you guys want us to play 7/24?!

1st, Reduce Solo& Multi(3v3) Arenas;
      2nd, Remove this ***** Stamina regen and give all 160/200 stamina everyday;
      3rd, Make stupid Circuit quests easier with less *** Kill quests.. / Or just make them 100 instead 200
      4th, Make the Fishy cooldown less.. Maybe 3 min for each catch/miss..
      5th, Remove the *** Tanks, its nothing to do at the same time with Swords/Bows/Staffs, and just a time waste
      6th, Remove the all Bounty Quest system and add some Xp to Circuit Quests..

At least DO 1 of the things above...
      1) They are going to be reducing the arena attempts soon and giving more reward for each attempt.

2) As was said in another comment.. the cooldowns and stamina recharge in altar are a way for r2 to prompt people to spend a bit.. after all it is a business they are running.. not a charity.

3) Omg are you seriously crying about circuit quests???? r2 is making an effort to keep you sorry freeloaders happy.

4) Fishing takes a few seconds.. do some when you first come on.. some more after you do solo runs.. and finish after you mp.. simple.

5) I personally think tanks was a bad idea ONLY because there shouldnn't be advanced technology type activities in a game where you fight with swords. BUT that being said, Quit your crying!!!! you get great rewards from it to upgrade your runes and collect new ones.

6) If r2 was really smart , they would kill the circuit quest idea... add more attempts and rewards to the bounty quests..and make the refresh cooldown 1 hour instead of 30 minutes... that would prompt more people to buy vip and solve the problem of the tens of thousands of free players crying that they don't get enough for free.

PS: The new card system literally takes less than 1 minute to do all of the alloted attempts for the day.
      Last edited by R25401441; 02-27-2014, 10:01 PM. Reason: Because they censored my swear words..lol

Comment

Originally posted by R25401441 View Post
        1) They are going to be reducing the arena attempts soon and giving more reward for each attempt.

2) As was said in another comment.. the cooldowns and stamina recharge in altar are a way for r2 to prompt people to spend a bit.. after all it is a business they are running.. not a charity.

3) Omg are you seriously crying about circuit quests???? r2 is making an effort to keep you sorry freeloaders happy.

4) Fishing takes a few seconds.. do some when you first come on.. some more after you do solo runs.. and finish after you mp.. simple.

5) I personally think tanks was a bad idea ONLY because there shouldnn't be advanced technology type activities in a game where you fight with swords. BUT that being said, Quit your crying!!!! you get great rewards from it to upgrade your runes and collect new ones.

6) If r2 was really smart , they would kill the circuit quest idea... add more attempts and rewards to the bounty quests..and make the refresh cooldown 1 hour instead of 30 minutes... that would prompt more people to buy vip and solve the problem of the tens of thousands of free players crying that they don't get enough for free.

PS: The new card system literally takes less than 1 minute to do all of the alloted attempts for the day.
        what a pile of **** ur suggestions are,,thats all am gonna say about it..

Comment

Please forgive me for my words , but I really need to correct ur thoughts . Cause most of the people play wartune to spend time with penfriends and enjoy their free times .
          Not to show others how strong or how high br they got . Cause people is dissent creature not wild jungle beast . . Thats way I think this time R2 did a great job .

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]74013[/ATTACH]
            I spy with my little eye...
            Actually that icon is of clothing level.Like it shows in short whats the player clothing lvl and rage so its not a big deal

Comment

when will this come to s225 has not taking place yet

Comment

lvl 55 BG is brutal hard for non cachers and now those cards cive exstar BR there,cool i cant wait cet slaughtered iven more like this f***** maching is not ******** inaf cachers cet more br fhit those rare (orange)burble cards want see how the fhuck you all kill them

Comment

Originally posted by R235681934 View Post
                  shut your worthless mouth period. You have nothing to offer and your so irrelevant that you don't even have a name on this forum. You sir, are a number.

Got a negative opinion and no feedback of your own, keep it to yourself because you opinion is worth as much as the the **** you....well...****. Go to the corner and come up with something with while instead of flaming on someone who actually is trying to help make the game better.

Comment

Can't wait for it..
                    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Still Dont Understain With That..........

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]74013[/ATTACH]
                        I spy with my little eye...
                        Nyc one dude u r a good spy LOL
                        Class : Archer
                        Guild: **Chaos**(S310)
                        Name : Axel
                        Title :Astral Master

Sylph Iris Amazon Gaia
                        Finally Have Apollo Hadεs
                        NO cashing until R2 give non greedy events.. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by R235681934 View Post
                          Ah no need to comment on that lol buttlicker as he is!

Comment

so Anti ur saying ur only reason here is to show others ur br?

Comment

when Dark sylph coming...?? LOL

Comment

a bit confusing for the first time, need to adapt again to understand

Comment

Working...
                                X