Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Coin of anciestry frag.ment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coin of anciestry frag.ment

Can you please explain this to me, coin of anciestry frag.ment 100 exchange for 1 coin of anciestry?

What do you want explained to you?
    Exchange 100 Coin of Ancestry Fragments for 1 Coin of Ancestry.

Comment

Where to get them?

Comment

dunno, only ocean has this exchange, europe not. cant help ya now:P

dunno if its good or bad

Comment

It looks like some of the weekend packs have 10 fragments in hot shop section. I am not sure if there any other way of getting them

DarkMeph
          Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

real question is where to exchange them? Can't find it anywhere in my blacksmith. Have over 100 from various rewards

Comment

There are many threads on this issue already so in the future please search first

That said and set aside, the issue has been reported and hopefully will be resolved sooner than later.. but we have no further information at this time.
              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
              X