Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Resistance hack?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resistance hack?

Does anyone encounter someone like having resistance so high? I'm a 586K knight i fight a 510K and I can't even cut his BR to half. Then I look at his stats at cross server and I'm better than him in all. Can anyone explain this?

Dimensional war resistance bonus.
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

if you fight someone with an expert on your sylph, you have now good chance to be crushed, even if you are far better than him in all stat
      trouble is : we don't know until we fight ...
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Actual Damage

Even if that is true, then I need some clarification. The damage on the screen when you hit them should be the actual damage shown after all resistance factors and so on are calculated. So, if I see a hit for 185K on the screen and the person has 300K HP then I should see the bar drop over half and yet I have see it barely move. Am I wrong?

Comment

your'e right there is bug in res now whit dimension.in some players having 1000 of one res will affect all res stats..

Comment

the player got 1000 electro and -200 wind res yet the dmg is same attacking whit wind..what the problem?

Comment

Hello,thank you for reporting this issue.
              I have relayed it,and hopefully it will be fixed if indeed it's a bug.
              Meanwhile,could you please try to provide some screenshots if this happens again?
              I know it's hard for it to be considered evidence since there are many factors that decide damage taken,but it might help.
              Take care.

Comment

Originally posted by Xander. View Post
                Hello,thank you for reporting this issue.
                I have relayed it,and hopefully it will be fixed if indeed it's a bug.
                Meanwhile,could you please try to provide some screenshots if this happens again?
                I know it's hard for it to be considered evidence since there are many factors that decide damage taken,but it might help.
                Take care.
                Yeah or you could log in and play to see for yourself.

Comment

am sure that hack///coz me battle with someone 50k high br than me...delpic thunder wave with 100% buff attack only 18k damage...am not sure,,if that resistance bonus..for other i can hit better than 18k,,even 100k br high than me

Comment

Working...
                  X