Balens price need to go down after VAT add in the EU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balens price need to go down after VAT add in the EU

The balens price relly need go down with the VAT add.

1k balens is not even close my swedish 25% vat paying close to $13 for 1k now instent of 9.99 some was more normal price.

+ what i understand you company need to be inside of Europe for at take out vat frome EU countrys.

Europa new tax law, is becouse not company should host a company in lower vat countrys.

you need start show us a EU Vat number, for take out VAT frome players, + invoice some include this countrys vat etc, if a company buy it them need to have invoice for take back this vat frome R2Games.

Order historic frome My R2 is not engout for invoice.
    Last edited by dwmedia; 01-27-2015, 02:40 AM.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

I understand it works like this, any player who lives in a EU country will be charged the VAT on top of what they purchase then the government of that country will collect the VAT regardless of the seller being outside of the EU. The registered VAT number should show on email receipts if it don't something is wrong, For the lower prices on recharge ( it will not happen) but what I can say is other games already have tax/vat included in items for sale.
    EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Them still need show us a real EU Vat number, R2Games must have the company inside of EU and own a EU vat number otherwise them has no right to take vat inside of EU.

+ them need allow players to add vat number i have a company DW Media my swedish vat number is SE 969721709001 you can confirm it one

http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies/?locale=sv

them should not be allowed to vat me i have vat number. i should take care of my own taxes becouse am have swedish vat.

+ them need to show us real invoice with corret information, for us to be ablet to take back vat we pay end of the year frome the countrys gorvament.

them dosent make real invoice so my vat gonna be denid frome swedish gorvament tax.

them need to show what is requriments for a call real invoice or receipt, + must them tell us if them has the real EU vat number.

if them dosent have EU vat number, am will take R2Games to EU court.

becouse them has take vat frome me, some them dosent have rights to.

+ am requriments get real repicip frome 1 january 2015 when the EU laws was going one.
      Character - Taggen
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
        Them still need show us a real EU Vat number, R2Games must have the company inside of EU and own a EU vat number otherwise them has no right to take vat inside of EU.

+ them need allow players to add vat number i have a company DW Media my swedish vat number is SE 969721709001 you can confirm it one

http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies/?locale=sv

them should not be allowed to vat me i have vat number. i should take care of my own taxes becouse am have swedish vat.

+ them need to show us real invoice with corret information, for us to be ablet to take back vat we pay end of the year frome the countrys gorvament.

Your company VAT number is for taxation on what that makes ? you must be paying tax on other items you purchase them dosent make real invoice so my vat gonna be denid frome swedish gorvament tax.

them need to show what is requriments for a call real invoice or receipt, + must them tell us if them has the real EU vat number.

if them dosent have EU vat number, am will take R2Games to EU court.

becouse them has take vat frome me, some them dosent have rights to.

+ am requriments get real repicip frome 1 january 2015 when the EU laws was going one.
        Your company VAT number is for taxation on what that makes ? you must be paying tax on other items you purchase
        EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

I have my own vat am take care of my own taxes my gorvament trust me engout for give me VAT for pay in it my self.

Them has no right to take VAT, frome a Vat company.

Them need to allow us to add VAT into the profile and make it 0 to vat becouse am paying in 25% as Swedish vat like is now am pay R2Games 25% + am pay it again 25% am get to pay 50% vat

+ them dosent show us any EU vat number only europe company with a EU vat number has right to take out VAT inside of EU, if R2Games only have a U.S vat number them has no right to take out a vat inside of EU.

+ them dont give us a real receipt

is just look like

Order number:201501270323456399
          Product:1000 Balens (+Bonus Items)(VAT $2.50)
          Price:$9.99 USD

that is not engout for me to send to my swedish tax its gonna be denid.

What must be stated in the invoice/receipt?

VAT number, date and goods or services at scale and nature, some of the information that must be included in all invoices. At such VAT-free sales and reverse charge add also some other requirements.

The following information must appear on all invoices/receipt:

The date the invoice was issued (invoice date).
          A unique serial number for each invoice based on one or more series.
          Seller's VAT number.
          The buyer's VAT number, if the buyer is liable for the purchase (so-called reverse charge), or are in another country within the EU VAT area and relied on their VAT registration in order to get delivery without VAT.
          Seller and buyer's name and address. Keep in mind that the correct name of the purchaser is important for eg deductibility of VAT.
          Product or service scope and nature.
          The date the goods were sold or services performed or completed.
          When paying in advance or on account: payment date - if it is established and is something other than the invoice date.
          The taxable amount per rate or exemption, the unit price exclusive of VAT and any discounts or rebates that are not included in the unit price.
          The current tax rate.
          Which VAT payable unless there is a VAT-free sales.
          When buyers exhibits invoice behalf of the seller should mention "self-billing" stated.

some is look now them dosent follow the EU law but still take out EU vat, them dosent tell us the EU Vat number eaither.

So my receipt gonna be denid at Swedish "Skattverket" some allow or denid my right to get back my tax and vat am paying.

some R2games does it now, is illegal and open up for courts

in my case am should have reverse charge and get off the vat.

some R2Games do it now am pay vat 2 times, first 25% to R2Games even if its ilegel for non EU Company with missing EU vat to take vat. after when am send in the receipt or invoice am paying 25% again so in the end am will end up pay 50% vat.

This is how its works, them take vat frome me some has a EU company am use vat frome SE 969721709001 = Non Vat them has no right to take vat frome me. Them will make me to pay vat 2 times now R2Games with is not allowed. And if R2Games not a EU company them has no Right to take any vat frome any members in the EU.

Them has no controll eaither if the players has a EU vat number for know if them gonna take vat.

them just open up for big law suit in the EU court and if them dont show me a EU vat number am gonna take this case to EU court and suit R2Games for illegal buessnis inside of EU.

and them dosent tell us any vat number eaither how should we know if them has the right to take vat. This is just a big fake company.
          Last edited by dwmedia; 01-27-2015, 05:05 AM.
          Character - Taggen
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

2 minutes to google this , leisure as this is a game and classed in that category falls into tax exempt so should not be adding to UK cusomers.

source link https://www.gov.uk/rates-of-vat-on-d...s-and-services

BuzzKill
            Shadow Vale

Comment

am just read online gods like music, books, apps, and stuff like that should be vated.

Some delevery a real products by online, a game **** for fun. is just lool and never see relly any vat one gamling products.
              Character - Taggen
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

Working...
              X