log issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• log issue

Game down or what (s122)? stuck in fight loading in bg, do refresh, and now can't log in back
    Last edited by Anci80; 01-28-2015, 08:01 AM. Reason: wrong spelling

LAGTUNE crew will imediatelly investigate and resolve your issue, be patient and sit tight, beware not to fall from your chair and of course you will get compensation, some stpd scroll, few exp and for sure at least 100K of gold so you can synthetize your gems 2 into gem 3. And thats not all, we LAGTUNE crew, we will introduce for you a brand new event "Big Spender MMXIV"

Long live the LAGTUNE !!!!

BTW, strange that forum works
    Last edited by Artow; 01-28-2015, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anci80 View Post
      Game down or what (s122)? stuck in fight loading in bg, do refresh, and now can log in back
      So... you can log back in... so it isn't down?
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

she made a mistake, she cant, as all others

Comment

Well, naming servers would be useful... As would be naming what you've tried, and what exactly is meant by 'Can't log in'. Some suggestions are here.
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
            Well, naming servers would be useful... As would be naming what you've tried, and what exactly is meant by 'Can't log in'. Some suggestions are here.
            she wrote, S122, it stays at 7road screen at 80%, once passed me to 98 but doesnt goes after

and, I made a mistake, also forum page isn't working well, needs few refreshings to open a page fully

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
              So... you can log back in... so it isn't down?

Forum sucks too for me, i make mistake.. CAN'T

and clear all bla bla bla things.. not my fault is R2 fault..all game falling apart

Comment

Originally posted by Artow View Post
                she wrote, S122, it stays at 7road screen at 80%, once passed me to 98 but doesnt goes after
                I read hers fine... still missing your server number... please be more cooperative. I can't do anything if you refuse to give information. So read my previous post and come back to me with the answers and try the thread I linked.

Comment

Esme we wrote you S122 few times, and name is "deershade" if you need that too, how you see 1 letter is missing and you dont notice S122

Comment

Originally posted by Artow View Post
                    Esme we wrote you S122 few times, and name is "deershade" if you need that too, how you see 1 letter is missing and you dont notice S122
                    Artow... the fact Anci plays on S122 doesn't mean you do... And since mods are not psychic, you will have to tell us the server you play on. It's also important for us to know if it's only S122 or several servers. So stop going off at me and follow my very simple instructions. Thank you.

Please post a screenshot of the issue as well.

Comment

i wrote in first post server S122 so you didnt read what i wrote..we both are server 122 deershade
                      i play this game for 1 year and 10 months, and know all things what i need to do when i CAN'T log in. i do all..and dont make me fool pls

Comment

I play too S122, and 1 more acc we have is on S122, we couldnt login. now it works again, 50 minutes was blackout

Comment

who will give back attempt for bg?

Comment

Server S112 Kabam. Black screen since 530 EST. Have tried to log in on different browsers. Different computers. ALL black screen.

Comment

98 is down

Comment

Working...
                              X