• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

98 is down

Comment

We cant log in 10 hours now in S16 Kabam

Comment

My account on server 80 is gone. just deleted out of the blue. I open the server and it tells me to choose a new character...

Comment

dnt feel bad im on s128 and have not be able to log in all day have been putting in ticket after ticket and i am still getting no reply i have missed wb and everything today and do you think they will do anything about hell no they wont

Comment

Dude, just calm down. . .

Originally posted by R223196510 View Post
            dnt feel bad im on s128 and have not be able to log in all day have been putting in ticket after ticket and i am still getting no reply i have missed wb and everything today and do you think they will do anything about hell no they wont
            You're gonna get 300k gold, 20 mahra, 20 seps, and A DOUBLE HONOR SCROLL to make up for missing two WB, arena, GB, GBB, all the battlegrounds, your MPD, ToK, Spire, maps, sylph bosses, skytrail, amethyst mine, sylph arena, guild blessing, levy, farm, catacombs, necropolis, purgatory, tanks, DI, BI, EF, and whatever hot events are going on. Oh, and they'll add another big spender event so you can donate some more cash to help everyone feel better.

Yes, sir, don't you worry. R2 has your back. That 300k gold is as good as yours.

Comment

Holy **** Nurk i may be in love. You tell em. God bless the ****** programmers. I went out an saw the sun today. Went to the gym, cleaned the house, walked the dog, watched a movie, and started drinking at 5. I discovered a life. Thanks r2.

Comment

Just as long as you're drinking something. . .

Originally posted by CusterS112 View Post
                Holy **** Nurk i may be in love. You tell em. God bless the ****** programmers. I went out an saw the sun today. Went to the gym, cleaned the house, walked the dog, watched a movie, and started drinking at 5. I discovered a life. Thanks r2.
                Made by the Three Floyds, Bells, or Lagunitas breweries. Although Founders and Toppling Goliath breweries are acceptable as well.

Comment

Originally posted by nurk2c View Post
                  You're gonna get 300k gold, 20 mahra, 20 seps, and A DOUBLE HONOR SCROLL to make up for missing two WB, arena, GB, GBB, all the battlegrounds, your MPD, ToK, Spire, maps, sylph bosses, skytrail, amethyst mine, sylph arena, guild blessing, levy, farm, catacombs, necropolis, purgatory, tanks, DI, BI, EF, and whatever hot events are going on. Oh, and they'll add another big spender event so you can donate some more cash to help everyone feel better.

Yes, sir, don't you worry. R2 has your back. That 300k gold is as good as yours.
                  ROFL its funny cuz its true.......

haha

p.s. its ok ive gone insane...mind u not as stark raving bonkers as the guy who formats compensation for a day of wartune being missed...

12 hrs on kabam 78 now and still no sign of life

i am soooooooooo glad i did my clothers rotation in mail yesterday......sooooooo glad....

Comment

I'm closing this one in favor of a new one that was opened, just to avoid any further confusion.

Please be mindful of the date a thread was posted. You don't want to use a 4 month old thread for an issue that started happening today.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                    X