Coin of Ancestry Fragment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coin of Ancestry Fragment

how and where we can get this? or that just standing in event like that for nothing?

You buy them from the shop. It costs $100 to make 1 coin.

Comment

give me picture couse in my shop dont have it just ordinary stuff and in hot dont have it also
      Found it tnx anyway its in sepulcrum and mahra packs
      Last edited by TheGagec; 01-28-2015, 11:04 AM.

Comment

If you presently mouse over the packs for mahra and sylph spec you will see fragments located within each of the boxes. If your server does not have these hot shop items could you please tell me the server?
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
          If you presently mouse over the packs for mahra and sylph spec you will see fragments located within each of the boxes. If your server does not have these hot shop items could you please tell me the server?
          "says collect 100 fragments to synth a coin in blacksmith" under wich category i find ??? coz i have 100 fragments and i do not find anywhere to synth a coin

Comment

Originally posted by relumis View Post
            "says collect 100 fragments to synth a coin in blacksmith" under wich category i find ??? coz i have 100 fragments and i do not find anywhere to synth a coin
            Bumping this up again - where are we suppose to synthesis these fragments into coins??????

Comment

Working...
            X