ola

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ola

teria possibildade de voces recuper aminha conta. fui rackiado. estva parada mais gostaria de voltas a joga, se caso minha acc fosse recuperada?

ola

JUBILEUBR MEU NICK,FUI RACKIADO GOSTARIA DE VOLTA A JOG ANO WARTUNA TERIA COM RESTOURA MINHA ACC? FICARIA MUITO GRTAO. ameil de contato *email removed*
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-02-2015, 03:29 PM. Reason: rackiado

Comment

Ok, you seem to be the same person as the one posting this thread. I don't speak portugese, and google translate is no real help... so I'm trying to understand:

You play Wartune, and you have lost your account? What server do you play on? Since you posted with two accounts, both of them have a lost character?
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by jubileu10 View Post
        teria possibildade de voces recuper aminha conta. fui rackiado. estva parada mais gostaria de voltas a joga, se caso minha acc fosse recuperada?
        1 - Os "posts" são de 1 jogador, dois jogadores ou 1 jogador com duas contas em servidores diferentes?

2 - Em que servidor(es) estão a(s) conta(s)?

3 - Não consegues aceder Ã*(s) conta(s) ou não te lembras dos dados de acesso?
        Shakespeare wrote To be or not to be .... I will say To be here or not to be here

Phantom

Comment

Working...
        X