clothing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clothing

If i have a specific clothing item, and I obtain it a second time, can I use it?

for instance, if I ident an item and it idents for 4pt of the 4-40 scale possible, can I use th eother one to raise this?

also, I noticed that one article of clothing is still listed as active even though I used it in clothing synthesis to raise the level of another item.

I'm trying to make sense of the clothing aspect of the game. the things are a real pain to obtain. :/
    Last edited by R293072245; 03-02-2015, 04:18 PM.

Comment

No, you can't use the second clothing piece to raise the attribute of the original. Only fashion cores can increase this.

Once you obtain a piece of clothing, it stays in your dressing room forever, regardless if you synth or sell it. You'll always be able to use the look of it regardless of what you do with it.

Comment

That is - strange. But explains a lot. thanks. :3

Comment

There's a lot to do with clothing,

Once a look is 'activated' in your dressing room, its like a closet at home, you've clipped the tags off that new leather jacket, its yours! If you do not click on the look inside the dressing room to 'activate' it and then synth it, you just gave it away because there.s a high chance it will turn into another look.

You can use a level one gear piece + a fashion core to make a level 2 piece. If you are trying to make a level two it can also be a level one gear + a level one gear of the same type, such as armour, helm etc... and boom a level 2.

After that you run the risk of failures. You can try level 2 clothing + fashion cores = some success/some failure or level 2 gear + level 2 gear of the same type + luck charms = success.

i hope this helps some
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
          X