Clear All

• Love thy mount events?

Hi

i wanted to ask if the regular LTM events are held monthly

where u get stuff for training 5 times

guild battle is a healthy source of whips and the mines

Comment

both posts 5times? mines?
      Server:[S901] NASA / Class: Chicken / Guild: Barn / Lvl.82 / Br: Almost Infinity / Title: Cupcake Warrior / Sylph: 7-star black Volvo

Comment

Originally posted by cortii View Post
        Hi

i wanted to ask if the regular LTM events are held monthly

where u get stuff for training 5 times
        Some events are indeed held monthly,but there is no official statement regarding that,and it can always change.
        So,to answer your question, the LTM event, so far, was indeed on a monthly basis, or almost, but there are no guarantees that it will follow the same pattern as it did until now.

Comment

we just finished a LTM event 3 days ago.

Comment

As Xander said, there are no guarantees.. I wish there were. But to be kept up to date on events and important updates keep an eye on the news and events forum section.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

i know but i asked because im wondering wether i should save my Whips or use them
              if theres no good event anymore i'd just use them

i remember the LTM events beeing like
              train your mount 5 times and get
              Soul Crystal x5
              Mount Training whip x1
              1-3 Gem pack x2

or similar

my question was, if the event is still like this or if they changed, or if they actually still happen

Comment

Working...
              X