About get free balens link

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About get free balens link

I will write again, this time on forum, about this R2games new way to get our money.
    Last time when i use "GET FREE BALENS" link was about two months ago. I provide a valid credit card for a registration on a afilliate web site and instantly get balens.
    Yesterday i want to complete another two offerts from "GET FREE BALENS" and till now, almost 36 hours no rewards.
    i complete a ticket and i receive this email:

Hi R214848711, We will forward this then along to our proper department to attend on this matter to send out your balens. Kindly allow us some time to do so. You will then hear again from us once we have delivered your goodies. Thank you. -R2Games Team.

In another terms, DON'T BOTHER US WE WILL GIVE UR BALENS WHEN WE WILL WANT AND SHUT UP !
    that i understood from last phrase.
    Shame on You !

I don't see how you get that from that sentence. Not every department of Customer Support deals with payments. Only one department does. And as I'm sure you can agree with me, missing balens issues have to be looked into properly. So no, it does not mean what you claim it means at all. All it means is that it's not an instant process, as people have to investigate. And that's all. So your attitude is out of place.

But by all means, if you don't have your balens in 24 hours, poke one of the mods (without the attitude you're having here) and we'll more than happy ask the GMs for a follow up.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
    X