Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

server disconnecting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server disconnecting

US West s18 players keep getting disconnected from the server. I myself 3 times within 5 minutes. Please fix this.

US west 574 was having the same issues tonite. Then having problems logging back in, screen wouldn't load, or it would freeze, or would get back on the game but nothing would open up. If you clicked on your farm you could not go there. The screen would freeze and you had to refresh and do the whole process over again and keep refreshing until you got reconnected again. That took some time to do. One person I know never could open his inventory pack after these disconnects happened at all and still can't.

Comment

I know you said the whole server was having these issues, but can do you a poor mod a favor and see if clearing cookies, cache and flash files has any effect? And if you play on WIFI, to play via LAN-cable?
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Did all that, use mini client, use lan-cable not wifi. Even rebooted computer. Tried to connect through browser to check and had same issue. Finally did reconnect on 574 just before wb but the person I referred to still can not open his inventory bag, pull up profiles and some other things. It is bugged in some way and cant figure it out. He sent in a ticket and got a response back that was totally off track of the problem so he responded back to them. Will just have to wait and see what they say next. It is very annoying not to be able to access the inventory as there are things in there a person really needs.
        Last edited by spincycle; 03-04-2015, 04:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by spincycle View Post
          Did all that, use mini client, use lan-cable not wifi. Even rebooted computer. Tried to connect through browser to check and had same issue. Finally did reconnect on 574 just before wb but the person I referred to still can not open his inventory bag, pull up profiles and some other things. It is bugged in some way and cant figure it out. He sent in a ticket and got a response back that was totally off track of the problem so he responded back to them. Will just have to wait and see what they say next. It is very annoying not to be able to access the inventory as there are things in there a person really needs.
          I understand
          If you can ask your friend to try the same if they haven't already? If that's no help, he's more than welcome to nudge one of us with his ticket number.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

He did the same and I will depending on the response he gets thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X