Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer support

Dear gamers, dear r2games,

I would like to know if there is any other way of customer support - instead of the ticket center?
    The "Elves" there are of none help and answers take way too long.
    Does anyone know if there is a way of live support via chat / telephone or whatever.
    Maybe another player even might know that.
    Thanks in advance,

a disappointed player

Unfortunately not. But if you haven't had a response on your ticket in ~48 hours after filing it, by all means poke one of the mods and we can relay it for you.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

This thread is funny.
      Read a forum little and u understand we don't have costumes support. Actually we have, but they just don't care about costumers.
      Server:[S901] NASA / Class: Chicken / Guild: Barn / Lvl.82 / Br: Almost Infinity / Title: Cupcake Warrior / Sylph: 7-star black Volvo

Comment

Well 48 hrs. would be in my case way too long.

I booked 10.000 balens for 111,75 Euro and didn't receive them ingame.
        I've send the booking confirmation of my bank about 16 hrs. ago and the confirmation of xsolla that they received the money about 7 hrs. ago via ticket to your "Elves"

I need to get the balens within the next 19 hrs. to be able to grab the 30.000 balens recharge event rewards.

That's why I've asked for a direct support-line. But unfortunatly that doesn't exists here.
        I still hope for the best. And thanks for the fast reply (at least here at the support forum)

Comment

Please provide me with the ticket number.
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

EsmeWeatherwax I just send you the Ticket ID via private message.
            Thank you!

Comment

Received, and I'm passing it on at this moment.

Comment

Working...
              X