Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non Casher - in BG

Hi folks

did u notice these days the BG, for non casher especially seems to be grouped into 1 side in the BG.
    coz 99% of the BG i entered i seem to be on losing team...with 13 out 15 players on the other side is BR400k to 600k (mostly on this end of scale)

and for some stupid reason, the archer Deep Freeze does not work at all?
    i shot the enemy with DF, he awakes...and it negates the DF effect. wow...guess only in solo 1 v 1 duel against AI it works.

you just have bad luck.
    I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

I have to echo this.. the battleground draws are incredibly random.. or as some might say "pure dumb luck." I can personally say I have hopped in and out two three times even on any given day and wound up in places worse then what I was in before.. and sometimes it is better. There is no bias or boon for being a cash player or a free player.. though it may seem it sometimes, I assure you there is not.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

How can i go back to the previous BG. I do not want Sacred Temple as ALL OF THEM ARE 350K BR AND ABOVE!!! How to get honor point with 220k BR?

Comment

Originally posted by R2708784 View Post
          How can i go back to the previous BG.
          I'm afraid that is not possible.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
          X