Csgb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Csgb

me and my guyld are realy tierd from this buged game sins 1 month we get aweys same bug stuk in tower fith and canot get in or auth from this tower this make csgb usles when top members are bloked ..................................... will you ever fixed ????????????? whay to go join 1 fith and look 1 more h its unfear do not care if win just wonth to bi fear
    ❤PaTeNcE❤
    Even the future has an end

another Xserver gb complaint not acknowledged by a mod

Comment

Originally posted by R24796711 View Post
      me and my guyld are realy tierd from this buged game sins 1 month we get aweys same bug stuk in tower fith and canot get in or auth from this tower this make csgb usles when top members are bloked ..................................... will you ever fixed ????????????? whay to go join 1 fith and look 1 more h its unfear do not care if win just wonth to bi fear
      I understand you are having issues, but can you explain them a little b it better so that I or another can report them properly? The more information we have the easier a time we have to tell them if an issue is still existing, or has re-presented and things of that nature. If you by any chance have screen shots of things going awry those always help as well.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

interesting i posted numerous screen shots about bugged csgb in the post directly beneath this and there was no response whatsoever, i would have posted numerous shots of the black screen....but i think that is self explanatory, not much i can give you when your black screened. We are anxiously awaiting something to be said about that since we were accused of being cheaters in the OP.

maybe someone can address that, and you can admit how many tickets have been submitted about black screen.

appreciate your help and speed addressing this issue

Comment

Working...
        X