Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do i get r2 magsiter to visit our server?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do i get r2 magsiter to visit our server?

can someone please tell me how to get magister {r2mentor** to visit our server?

s561/s566

s561/s566.................................................................................................................

Comment

I can forward a request for you. Any particular reason you want them to visit?
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

yes so many people are concerned about resets. and seems very few take time to read forums.
        I have posted links in chats about what ive found so far about resets, but its like talking to a bag of rocks.
        so was hoping if i can get a magister there to chat with them, perhaps they will simmer down and let the devs from r2 work there mojo

Comment

I'll see if I can find one of the GMs that overlook the Mentors.
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

also most players speak of submitting tickets about issues. I have told all of them r2 knows about issues but they seem to think ticket spamming is the way to get things fixed.

Comment

awesome you rock

Comment

i will delete this thread now. thank you for your time

Comment

as soon as i figure out how to lol

Comment

Can't see one at this moment, but I'll jump one as soon as I see one.

Comment

How about this... Get the GM to make a statement in the forums about the issues? It might save some time as this issue crosses many servers.

Comment

Working...
                      X