Query regarding VIP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query regarding VIP

Is it possible for a normal VIP to get 7-8 orange astral and 2 red astral within 1-1:30 hr?
    Is there anything special of being VIP, more probability to get better astral?
    Or its kind of bug or cheat?

just needs lots of gold and luck
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Normal VIP dont have 1 Click astral i guess. So how much gold you can spend in 1 hr Max 6-8 M. This much lucky that i havent got those many astral in 2 months. really unlucky me then

Comment

Doesnt sound too strange to me to get that many orange/red astrals in 1.00h to 1.30h of time

I myself have on several accasion pushed well over 50 million gold into astrals within that amount of time using one click capture. Some times i got a lot, other times none at all, but its not uncommon. Pretty sure were not talking about a cheat here

Comment

the sc event gave me around 180million gold yesterday so very possible that the guy went on astral spree with his gold from sc idk

Comment

First question is looking at his char it shows Normal VIP, So can he do one click astral?
            And event clicking takes time so within one hour (considering no one click astral) how much he can spend and get those many astrals?

Comment

It depends a lot on RNG if you're one click capturing. I have some days I'll get anywhere from 4 to 12 oranges and more then a few reds and other days I'll be lucky to get an orange one at all.

Mind you, RNG absolutely hates me. So, you might have better luck with it then I do.

In an hour, I can blow through about 60 mil gold with one click capture and straight one click synthesizing, or 35 mil with one click selling greens as I go.

Also, one click capturing requires VIP 5 I believe, which is attainable pretty quickly at the 3 month mark or so.
              Name: Phoenixia
              Server: R2 S-319
              Class: Mage
              BR: 911k
              Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
              Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Working...
              X