Mahra madness event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mahra madness event

this event just showed up on oceanic....can you please inform us on which amounts of mahra to expect when purchasing any balens?

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot event wartune oceanic 11th march.png
Views:	1
Size:	446.7 KB
ID:	1767162

you will be rewarded with a certain amount...duh

Comment

Awesome, thank you so much for the constructive help you gave me there. At least now i know huh...

Comment

spend 500 balens get 5 mahra spend 1000 balens get 10 mahra spend 2000 balens get 20 mahra spend 3000 get 30 mahra so on lol

Comment

lol...really?! thats it? and they call that madness?....

at least now i know why they didnt show the amounts...they were probably too ashamed to show it

ty Harry

Comment

that was a joke lol asha but u never know with r2 giving stuff away they dont give much

Comment

hmm...damn...sounded like the real deal...i really imagined them giving that out as a reward and really...if i had to be putting up that event and those were the rewards i wouldnt mention the amounts out of shame

Oh...and damn i shouldve known it was a joke...youre euro server...its not even wednesday there now...damn naivity of mine
              Last edited by Asha_S30; 03-10-2015, 12:37 PM.

Comment

the only time ive seen r2 give huge amounts away was it was unlimited events or big spender event as this isnt a big spender event who knows r2 might be actualy giving hue amounts away if u recharge ur account maybe they need more funds to buy new appliances in canteen

maybe a new sandwhich maker or bbq or even a drinks machine

Comment

No one with an answer to this?...Im still curious

Comment

Is this event still there?
                    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Funny....youre right esme, it isnt...weird though...it was on oceanic yesterday yet its not on US West today....

Anyway...guess thread can be closed ;p
                      Last edited by Asha_S30; 03-11-2015, 06:50 AM. Reason: additional text

Comment

its back on oceanic again... still doesn't say how MUCH mahra you will get for recharging whatever amounts

Comment

well i got 1k balens and i got 55 mahra in mail

Comment

$300 purchase give 2100 bonus mahra
                            Level 49 Archer
                            BR 150k

Comment

Working...
                            X