Purgatory Keys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purgatory Keys

How come the six purgatory keys, we go a bit ago; from daily log in event, won't work?

Class: Knight
    Server: Kabam 76 - USWest

Those weren't purgatory keys but war flags for cloud adventures, if not mistaken. They had a typo on that description.

Comment

Did they typo the image, as well as the title, too then? Why wasn't any compensation given, for the
      error made by R2? I mean what a *** tease......

Comment

Originally posted by Scourge203 View Post
        Those weren't purgatory keys but war flags for cloud adventures, if not mistaken. They had a typo on that description.
        nop those was exactly for purgatory maze... atleast it said so in description

Comment

In fact those were purgatory maze keys, but they were added to war flags in cloud adventure instead...so they did go somewhere, yet now that we could use them we dont have them where we want to have them

Comment

Like i said it was a typo. Even the image.

check this link: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....purgatory+keys

Comment

Sorry Scourge, but the picture in event was a purgatory key. The description said it was a purgatory key,
              for unlocking purgatory maze, as well as the item's name (Purgatory Key).
              They claim that the description was wrong. But that is not true. Since that's exactly what the
              purgatory key looks like, and what it does, as well as what it's called.
              Now if they wanna claim, they added the wrong item, instead of what was intended, OK. But even then, they
              should owe compensation, or at least allow use, of what "was/is" purgatory keys, received from said hot event.
              Also I know the six items in question, went to our war flags balance, in cloud adventure. That should been optional use,
              considering purgatory maze, was not released, at that point. Giving players immediate use of item if wanted, or they could be
              saved, for release of purgatory maze.
              all imho
              Last edited by Aaron_VS; 03-11-2015, 10:04 AM.

Comment

neither the description nor the image of something has ANYTHING to do with the CODE that the item is actually made of.... under the surface, those were warflag codes disguised as purgatory keys

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron_VS View Post
                  Sorry Scourge, but the picture in event was a purgatory key. The description said it was a purgatory key,
                  for unlocking purgatory maze, as well as the item's name (Purgatory Key).
                  They claim that the description was wrong. But that is not true. Since that's exactly what the
                  purgatory key looks like, and what it does, as well as what it's called.
                  Now if they wanna claim, they added the wrong item, instead of what was intended, OK. But even then, they
                  should owe compensation, or at least allow use, of what "was/is" purgatory keys, received from said hot event.
                  Also I know the six items in question, went to our war flags balance, in cloud adventure. That should been optional use,
                  considering purgatory maze, was not released, at that point. Giving players immediate use of item if wanted, or they could be
                  saved, for release of purgatory maze.
                  all imho
                  Aaron_VS, picture can be wrong as description. Like Tashona said and some people from R2 confirmed it on the link i posted the item was a Warflag not a purgatory key.

If you still think that is wrong, the only thing i can tell you is to file a ticket. Maybe they will explain it better than what i am doing here.

Comment

It was R2 messing up, pure and simple. In the end, they covered it up with their typo thing and they're unrepentant about it. There's nothing we can do about it except grin and bear it
                    Name: Phoenixia
                    Server: R2 S-319
                    Class: Mage
                    BR: 911k
                    Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                    Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

It was R2 messing up..... AGAIN !

Comment

ty4feedback all
                        Last edited by Aaron_VS; 03-12-2015, 11:22 PM. Reason: ..

Comment

Working...
                        X