Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No response for 1 month - Chinese New Year no longer a valid excuse !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No response for 1 month - Chinese New Year no longer a valid excuse !

Can somebody please take a look at tkt #269496 which was raised Feb 8th / 9th. I received a response on Feb 10th asking for further details which I provided.

I've heard absolutely nothing since, despite sending 2 or 3 follow up emails......... it's now been outstanding for over a month....... simply unacceptable.

You can't still be using Chinese New Year as an excuse for slow responses !

What is it about?
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Unable to collect event reward.

Comment

Valentine's Day - Big Spender

Duration: 2015/2/4 00:00 - 2015/2/8 23:59(Server Time)
        Description: During the event, spend the required amount Balens (Bound Balens excluded) and be rewarded.

Spend 1,000 Balens to receive: 200,000 Gold, 100,000 Daru, Insignia x40, Mount Training Whip x10, Pumpkin Carriage x1
        Spend 3,000 Balens to receive: 300,000 Gold, 250,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x30, Soul Crystal x10,000, Pumpkin Carriage x2
        Spend 5,000 Balens to receive: 500,000 Gold, Sylph Sepulcrum x20, Mahra x20, Dragon Essence x30, Soul Crystal x15,000, Mount Hoof x20, Sylph Equipment Shard x25, Pumpkin Carriage x3

Comment

Ok, I'll ask someone to look into it.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EricIsKing View Post
            Valentine's Day - Big Spender

Duration: 2015/2/4 00:00 - 2015/2/8 23:59(Server Time)
            Description: During the event, spend the required amount Balens (Bound Balens excluded) and be rewarded.

Spend 1,000 Balens to receive: 200,000 Gold, 100,000 Daru, Insignia x40, Mount Training Whip x10, Pumpkin Carriage x1
            Spend 3,000 Balens to receive: 300,000 Gold, 250,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x30, Soul Crystal x10,000, Pumpkin Carriage x2
            Spend 5,000 Balens to receive: 500,000 Gold, Sylph Sepulcrum x20, Mahra x20, Dragon Essence x30, Soul Crystal x15,000, Mount Hoof x20, Sylph Equipment Shard x25, Pumpkin Carriage x3
            Description: During the event, spend the required amount Balens (Bound Balens excluded) and be rewarded. also group purchase and limited packs does not count in this event if this helps you

Comment

i got limited stuff and could not redeem big spender also...

Comment

Originally posted by Tony944 View Post
                Description: During the event, spend the required amount Balens (Bound Balens excluded) and be rewarded. also group purchase and limited packs does not count in this event if this helps you
                Thx Tony, but it doesn't help. I was just short of 5000 near end of event so spent enough to take me over. When I clicked on 'collect' button (once) , I got a message about speed limit being reached 'please try later'. Left it for 30 secs and got same again (2 or 3 times).

As it was getting close to midnight, last attempt said 'event ended'.

Comment

So, I got a reply. They tell me I spent only 4998 ..... They have included a spreadsheet showing details of balens spent but they can't add up.
                  210 spent at start of event has been ignored....... real total is 5208. I've emailed back (on Friday) pointing this out but once again it seems I am being ignored.

Comment

Morning Eric, I have asked your ticket number to be looked at again and your reply responded too. I hope it helps.
                    | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                    | | | |

Comment

Thanks for asking for this to be looked at again, but it seems your request has also been ignored. Another week has passed since I replied, but still I have heard precisely nothing,
                      nada, zilch.
                      My original query was about not being able to collect a reward due to a 'technical fault' . It's morphed into a dispute about how many balens I spent.

They don't seem interested in the fault, only in trying to say I didn't spend the required amount of balens. (Their own attachment spreadsheets proves that I did)

Now approaching 6 WEEKS since problem was raised !

Comment

Eric, I am sorry this is going on. I will poke Dark or Esme to head this way and see if there is anything that they can do. I know sometimes waiting can be frustrating as anything, so know I thank you for your patience.
                        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I have asked for it to be looked into again,fingers crossed

Comment

Easter coming is a good excuse
                            ℃osti knight 600k br + S246 (merged with s 162 ) Cupcake R2

Comment

What I need is for someone to read EVERYTHING from the beginning about the PROBLEM IN COLLECTING REWARD, instead of concentrating on the amount of balens spent.

The fact that the collect button was HIGHLIGHTED IN BLUE renders spreadsheets about balens spent, and incorrect manual calculations, irrelevant.

The game itself showed me I qualified to collect, but then would not let me do so....... it's not exactly rocket science to understand that.

Comment

Working...
                              X